Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if he commits to a Harris debate and she’s not the nominee and Trump pulls out of that then it’ll be “Trump is scared to debate the vice president”

Why commit when Democrats haven’t committed?
Who's clutching at straws now? The obvious presumption is that he will debate Harris when she is confirmed. If, for any reason, she isn't confirmed then Trump isn't locked in to debate someone who's not running for president. You're playing semantics. The obvious answer would be that he is prepared to debate the Democratic nominee, be it Harris or anyone else, but he's pre-emptively backing away.

Trump took a ‘graze’ for his country

Not for a moment defending the shameless way Trump has exploited this, let me be quite clear.

But I think this tack is grasping at straws.

Let’s be honest. Whether he was grazed by a bullet, or a shard of Perspex from a teleprompter a few metres away, it was an assassination attempt.

Who among us, if we’d had the experience of having a sniper attempt to shoot you dead, would be saying “it’s cool, guy missed by a couple of metres. I was never in any danger. No biggie, play on.”

Because they’ve already been messed around by the democrats pulling their candidate….

How is it unreasonable to say it’ll be organised once the Democrats are organised? This is some seriously weak clutching at straws.

You think there is any chance Trump won’t have another debate? Like really.
I dont think there will be another debate

:drunk:

Want to take another crack at that one? Pay particular attention to the word nominee :tearsofjoy:

Has a presidential candidate ever debated a vice-presidential candidate in the the history of US politics? Why would they be in any way expected to?

You're absolutely flailing mate.
Lol. It’s quite simple. Why would the Republican Party and specifically Donald Trump agree to debate Harris who at this stage isn’t anything other than the vice president.

It’s hilarious the Democrats are using this as some sort of “gotcha” moment.

Let’s see. Once the democrats sort their mess out we can look at it.
There is no mess
Harris has been anointed whether you or Donny like it or not

Embrace the black woman

Your point is.
As much as I hate Trump, he was smart to avoid war.
He avoided service and actively dismisses those who served and died for the USA

He called those who died losers and suckers and again actively removes disabled soldiers from his events

Its not that he is a pacifist - he is afraid to stand next to people who made the sacrifice he ran screaming from

He avoided service and actively dismisses those who served and died for the USA

He called those who died losers and suckers and again actively removes disabled soldiers from his events

Its not that he is a pacifist - he is afraid to stand next to people who made the sacrifice he ran screaming from
We all know that.
But he avoided a dreadful occurrence

Let’s see. Once the democrats sort their mess out we can look at it.
I'm not sure why the GOP is trying to project a mess onto the Democrats, where nobody but Harris is pretending to be running for the nomination, unless it's to prepare the ground for sacking Vance? The only discussion on the Democrat side is who will be VP. And none of the people mentioned so far are as toxic to voters as Vance. Trump thought he had it in the bag against Biden so he selected a VP to maximise post-election autocracy. Now he's got an electoral fight on his hands and he's got a turkey tied to him.

The GOP want to make their followers think the Dems are also in disarray so that when Vance is chopped after the Democrat convention that their donors think it's mutual stupidity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure why the GOP is trying to project a mess onto the Democrats, where nobody but Harris is pretending to be running for the nomination, unless it's to prepare the ground for sacking Vance? The only discussion on the Democrat side is who will be VP. And none of the people mentioned so far are as toxic to voters as Vance. Trump thought he had it in the bag against Biden so he selected a VP to maximise post-election autocracy. Now he's got an electoral fight on his hands and he's got a turkey tied to him.

The GOP want to make their followers think the Dems are also in disarray so that when Vance is chopped after the Democrat convention that their donors think it's mutual stupidity.
Your acting like the Republicans didn’t know Biden was pulling out before the selection of Vance? There’s a video of Trump confirming this on the golf buggy.

Have we got any sources of Trump being unhappy with Vance? Or just more make believe stories from X?

We all know that.
But he avoided a dreadful occurrence
You miss my point - we all know war is terrible

But to actively continue to avoid those who served is weak and highlights how gamma he truly is

Lol. It’s quite simple. Why would the Republican Party and specifically Donald Trump agree to debate Harris who at this stage isn’t anything other than the vice president.

It’s hilarious the Democrats are using this as some sort of “gotcha” moment.
Its hilarious he can't just say I'll debate the nominee. They can still put out their little performative tapdance taking shots at the democrats for chopping and changing.

Which, lets be honest, was the only point in the first place.

vMLAw5.gif

You miss my point - we all know war is terrible

But to actively continue to avoid those who served is weak and highlights how gamma he truly is
I don't have a problem with draft dodging. The draft was stupid and should have been boycotted.

Being Commander in Chief and having no respect for returned soldiers is basically the history of the USA. All Gung-ho in declaring wars, suddenly go missing when soldiers return home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back