Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This to me is a hugely overlooked aspect in Harris’s favour. I haven’t seen any reference to it so far in commentary.

Notwithstanding the Dems’ incredible ability to kick own goals, surely one huge thing in Harris’s favour is Trump no longer has the element of surprise. Clinton’s team doggedly clung to a completely misguided belief that there was a bottom limit to how low Trump would go. There isn’t.

Plus, since 2016 we’ve had MeToo, BlackLivesMatter…

They are surely ready for him this time - once bitten etc, and already he’s got a bit of the old man shouting at clouds aura around him. (Only more disgraceful.)
Also, although I admired Michelle Obama at the time, I think her "When they go low, we go high" mantra might have changed now. It didn't work last time.

when youre a socially awkward vacuous airhead with limited intelligence, youre forced to play the only cards available

in bone spurs case ....

when youre a socially awkward vacuous airhead with limited intelligence, youre forced to play the only cards available

in bone spurs case ....

anyone ever seen Trump genuinely laugh ?

didnt he not show up at the White House Correspondence dinner because its usually used as a piss take of the Prez

in bone spurs case ....

I'm assuming no questions were asked attempting to clarify what was meant by "you won't have to vote in 4 years"?

Shocked to be sitting here.

The perpetually persecuted Christian Maga crowd losing their mind over the Satanic Olympics Opening ceremony. Apparently the representation of The Feast of Dionysus was actually a satanic attack against the Last Supper and Christianity as a whole. Have these morons ever read a book? Actually, disregard, they can't read anyway

This to me is a hugely overlooked aspect in Harris’s favour. I haven’t seen any reference to it so far in commentary.

Notwithstanding the Dems’ incredible ability to kick own goals, surely one huge thing in Harris’s favour is Trump no longer has the element of surprise. Clinton’s team doggedly clung to a completely misguided belief that there was a bottom limit to how low Trump would go. There isn’t.

Plus, since 2016 we’ve had MeToo, BlackLivesMatter…

They are surely ready for him this time - once bitten etc, and already he’s got a bit of the old man shouting at clouds aura around him. (Only more disgraceful.)
Hope they are well prepared for the inevitable attempted coup if Trump loses too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be like that time Clint Eastwood talked to an empty chair

Oh how they mocked Hillary
I hope he’s not there and Kamala keeps saying And Donald what’s your policy stance on [insert issue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back