Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:

I just read a very good passage in The Great Delusion by John Mearsheimer;

"Furthermore, in a world where distorting or hiding the truth is commonplace, the rule of law is severely weakened. Any legal system, to work effectively, demands public honesty and trust. Finally, if lying becomes pervasive in a liberal democracy, it may alienate the public to the point where it loses faith in that political order and becomes open to authoritarian rule."

And here we are :think:

I didn't think those could be true. So I searched and found every one of them are, Proposed by the usual moronic suspects. The Maggots really want an Emperor, which is seems very unamerican and not what you'd expect in the land of liberty.
Based on the Trumpers posting around here, it's entirely what I would expect.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just read a very good passage in The Great Delusion by John Mearsheimer;

"Furthermore, in a world where distorting or hiding the truth is commonplace, the rule of law is severely weakened. Any legal system, to work effectively, demands public honesty and trust. Finally, if lying becomes pervasive in a liberal democracy, it may alienate the public to the point where it loses faith in that political order and becomes open to authoritarian rule."

And here we are :think:
What is the other saying about sunlight?

Corruption doesnt flourish in sunlight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F**king pussy if true. He didn't want to debate her on ABC, because he knows the mods/hosts were more likely to call out and highlight all his BS. Instead FOX will simp hard for him. Let him rant endlessly about non nonsensical things, lie a lot, offer no policy, and declare him the winner.

And of course its being held in what may be ones of the decisive states come election night, if not THE one.

Trump has agreed with Fox but not Harris.

My guess is, Trumps side is making up BS that BOTH sides have agreed to the new debate time and location. So when the Democrats come out and say "nah, we didn't agree to this one, the other one was already set and agreed to". And the new fake one doesn't go ahead, the Republicans will flip it and say the Democrats are the ones running away. Or use it as ammo to justify Trump avoiding the original one "If Democrats won't do our one, we have all the reason not to do the original one"

Goebbles would be proud of the amount of spin, lie, hysteria and propaganda from the MAGA cult.

Not a weird cult.

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back