USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

The net worth that if he’d just left in a bank term deposit what he inherited from daddy, would be worth more today than his current net worth.
He’s poorer than if he did literally nothing with his inheritance but invest it.
I tell you what would be a great thing to bring up at the debate.

Talk about teaching teenagers about money and finance. Talk about compound interest being the eighth wonder of the world.

Then talk about how the US is struggling to meet its social security and healthcare mandates due to profligate spending from both parties. Explain why taxation is a positive for society. And use the concept of compounding interest to explain why the US government is in the situation it is in, and how the uber-rich get wealthier.

Finish with a concrete, easy to explain taxation schedule that redistributes (uh oh nasty word) wealth to create a more equitable society.

A teaching sandwich with humility.

Not better at immigration? OK
Yes. The Dems are better.

Immigration is down under Biden/Harris, and that's with Trump torpedoing the bipartisan border agreement.

The Trump plan to deport 20million immigrants would be economic suicide. But sure. Trump. Cool.

Hopefully the full expose is released before the election. No way the Republicans recover if they are linked in any way or form themselves.

You underestimate the nut jobs that support Trump, they won't see anything wrong with it.

I tell you what would be a great thing to bring up at the debate.

Talk about teaching teenagers about money and finance. Talk about compound interest being the eighth wonder of the world.

Then talk about how the US is struggling to meet its social security and healthcare mandates due to profligate spending from both parties. Explain why taxation is a positive for society. And use the concept of compounding interest to explain why the US government is in the situation it is in, and how the uber-rich get wealthier.

Finish with a concrete, easy to explain taxation schedule that redistributes (uh oh nasty word) wealth to create a more equitable society.

A teaching sandwich with humility.
Seriously overestimating the average American voter here

You underestimate the nut jobs that support Trump, they won't see anything wrong with it.
Still the funniest self-own of the decade:

(Canadian, though.)

Well considering they went from calling anyone associated with Russia commies for decades, then suddenly overnight turned to deep throating Putins schlong, because Trump likes him, I am not surprised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well considering they went from calling anyone associated with Russia commies for decades, then suddenly overnight turned to deep throating Putins schlong, because Trump likes him, I am not surprised.
We were always at war with Eurasia.

Ffs, people are ignoring their own religion for this clown. Nothing else matters.

Is that suppose to deter the average American from voting for Trump :drunk:

Yes, the average Trump voter probably doesn't care that Trump's boasts and lies about his wealth and business skills are rejected by people who know him and know business.

Sorry Kamala doesn’t have her policy’s online so don’t blame you for not realising they are there.
There is a whole Harris policy document on line, shame you can't use Google.

spinynorman has linked it a couple of times.

I do like how you deflect though. Score? 0/100

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back