Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think the Dems should agree to the Fox debate with one, unbreakable condition, there will be only one feed, chyrons and all, which Fox and other media must use. AND there will be real time fact checking.
He wants Fox, fine, then allow the fact-checking in the chyrons and not allow Fox to replace or alter them.

View attachment 2067412

Just another hollow promise from the guy that actually had s*x with a pronstar
Can someone please explain this mental illness from the religious mob to me? Like "Trump was sent by God", "Jesus spoke to me, and said Trump is him" etc etc.

Like Trump is mentioned in zero texts, God never spoke to them at all, the God in the bible would cast Trump aside. Why do they feel the need to make things up to fulfill their fantasies?

Can someone please explain this mental illness from the religious mob to me? Like "Trump was sent by God", "Jesus spoke to me, and said Trump is him" etc etc.

Like Trump is mentioned in zero texts, God never spoke to them at all, the God in the bible would cast Trump aside. Why do they feel the need to make things up to fulfill their fantasies?
I saw some looney prophet online with a large following saying Trump is the Trumpet in Revelations that cues Apocalyptic events.🤣🤣 She said God spoke to her.. And they ****ing believe her. You know they are hanging out for the End Times.
I mean he might create Apocalyptic events but it has nothing to do with God or the Bible🤣

Look up the NAR. Very powerful organisation. Apostles and false prophets everywhere.
I commented on her post and got blocked.

Last edited:
I saw some looney prophet online with a large following saying Trump is the Trumpet in Revelations that cues Apocalyptic events.🤣🤣 She said God spoke to her.. And they ****ing believe her.
I mean he might create Apocalyptic events but it has nothing to do with God or the Bible🤣

Look up the NAR. Very powerful organisation. Apostles and false prophets everywhere.
This Reverend be preaching the truth :D

I saw some looney prophet online with a large following saying Trump is the Trumpet in Revelations that cues Apocalyptic events.🤣🤣 She said God spoke to her.. And they ****ing believe her. You know they are hanging out for the End Times.

I commented on her post and got blocked.
Not surprising actually. There have been doomsday cult all through history. These poor idiots aren't much different from poor peasants during the Dark Ages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2067784

Slopadopoulos. Sleepy Joe. We’ve got a real statesman here. Can’t wait to see Kamala torch him
They (Trump and Vance) are lashing out at the “weird” label that has been applied to them, describing it as childish bullying, and yet Trump has made name-calling a central part of his repertoire and shows no sign of backing off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back