Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:

People actually believe this crap?

Trump said, without any evidence, that “40 or 50 million illegal aliens” will enter the United States if Harris wins, he said, claiming that suburbs will be overrun with “savage foreign gangs”. He also claimed, falsely, that Harris wants to replace all gas cars with electric cars, to ban meat, to increase taxes by 70 to 80% and more claims that can only be taken as hyperbole because they are so far divorced from fact. He also reiterated claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

Trump repeatedly called Harris a “lunatic”.

His support base have such a low IQ, they will believe every word he says. They don't need facts or truth. Which is funny as coming from the "f**k your feelings crowd". They literally base everything on feelings and emotions, not facts and substance. As long as the person they worship says the things that they like, it is true. And facts are actually just lies spat out by the enemy. Which is why they can never be reasoned with. They have created their own version of the world in their heads.

Last edited:
People actually believe this crap?

Trump said, without any evidence, that “40 or 50 million illegal aliens” will enter the United States if Harris wins, he said, claiming that suburbs will be overrun with “savage foreign gangs”. He also claimed, falsely, that Harris wants to replace all gas cars with electric cars, to ban meat, to increase taxes by 70 to 80% and more claims that can only be taken as hyperbole because they are so far divorced from fact. He also reiterated claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

Trump repeatedly called Harris a “lunatic”.

A good example of how people believe things that are just silly.

“I read it in so many places that I can’t name them all”

Try naming just one then you ****ing hick.
Given their age you'd think they'd probably been witness to a few circles of life and must realise what absolute crap they're talking.

excellent podcast from Amicus this week on why Trump sues everyone. The US National Bar Association has estimated he's been involved in around 4000 law suits. Former US Attorney Jim Zirin kindly went with a more conservative figure in his book Plaintiff in Chief: A Portrait of Donald Trump in 3500 Lawsuits

excellent podcast from Amicus this week on why Trump sues everyone. The US National Bar Association has estimated he's been involved in around 4000 law suits. Former US Attorney Jim Zirin kindly went with a more conservative figure in his book Plaintiff in Chief: A Portrait of Donald Trump in 3500 Lawsuits

TBF we knew about this in the 80s. It was how he could stiff his contractors for their work. He had deep pockets and they didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have liked to know more details. If the cabinets were inferior as he says and that is why he didn't pay for them, I would like to know if he handed the cabinets back or got rid of them; or did he continue to use them which indicates he was satisfied with them and be just didn't want to pay for them.

I would have liked to know more details. If the cabinets were inferior as he says and that is why he didn't pay for them, I would like to know if he handed the cabinets back or got rid of them; or did he continue to use them which indicates he was satisfied with them and be just didn't want to pay for them.
He just doesn’t think he should pay. His word means nothing. We are talking thousands of suppliers, contractors, workers, lawyers and customers he stiffed. Over 250 subcontractors on the Taj Mahal reno alone.

Hasn’t paid one Invoice from police departments that provide security at his rallies. During his stop offs at food service establishments, he gets in the promo video clip, shouting: “Food for everyone!” But he leaves shortly thereafter —not long enough for anyone to order anything—without paying a single bill.

Bear in mind that most people he ripped off didn’t pursue litigation on advice from their lawyers. Trump’s tactic, learnt from Ray Cohn, was well known in legal circles.

Last edited:

Pretty sure we know the answer

Think most of his cabinet he either fired or they chose to resign when they realised how impossible he is to work for.

Oh, sorry...wrong cabinet.

Think most of his cabinet he either fired or they chose to resign when they realised how impossible he is to work for.

Oh, sorry...wrong cabinet.
Great gag.
Kim Jong Un areas.
it is. How do people believe Trumps lies?
My rule #16 of a happy life -Believing the leaders lies is the first step to tyranny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back