Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you verified the accuracy of the quote attributed to Trump here ?
This is the quote.
“You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy.”

So he wants a Trump monarchy of sorts.

Some people just have a need to be ruled I suppose.

Can't be helped no matter what. 🤷‍♂️
What a cuck, lol

You seem to think supporting Trump is some rebellious free thinking act and anyone opposes him loves the democrats.

There is a hell of a lot more going on than what you realise. You’ve created a strawman that people oppose trump just cos.
Well obviously now that the dems have revealed that they are just as beholden to Israel as the republicans including trump there is going to be a sizeable chunk that are probably going to become former democrat voters in protest of Bidens genocide.

Trumps Rogan interview has come at a great time. Just as the democrats try to tear him down he sits down and has a 3 hour talk.

I think Rogan hit it on the head. He says some crazy shit but many prefer that over the political script robots.
This is so 2016

Well obviously now that the dems have revealed that they are just as beholden to Israel as the republicans including trump there is going to be a sizeable chunk that are probably going to become former democrat voters in protest of Bidens genocide.

Love how you don’t see the contradiction in what you wrote.

Rubbish (as usual). You're asserting that now that the Dems are as bad as Trump on Israel (arguable) but no worse, this will persuade former Dem voters to go to Trump. Laughable.

You’ve created a strawman that people oppose trump just cos.
Rogan did just that too funnily enough. They were talking about the women on The View and how they liked him prior to him running president but now they hate him - like yeah no shit? He was basically a TV celebrity, once you get a look at his unfiltered thoughts and actions in the primaries and running the joint a change of heart kinda seems like one of the most obvious things imaginable.

Was legit not sure what point Joe and Trump were even trying to make - I guess that they just went with the flow and bowed to the narrative or something? Bizarre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rogan did just that too funnily enough. They were talking about the women on The View and how they liked him prior to him running president but now they hate him - like yeah no shit? He was basically a TV celebrity, once you get a look at his unfiltered thoughts and actions in the primaries and running the joint a change of heart kinda seems like one of the most obvious things imaginable.

Was legit not sure what point Joe and Trump were even trying to make - I guess that they just went with the flow and bowed to the narrative or something? Bizarre.
Obviously you guys on this thread can’t see the forest for the trees. The concerted media brainwashing effort against trump and for Kamala is very obvious if you aren’t part of the cult. You guys say trump is a cult and that’s true to some extent, I can see it, but the pro democrat/ pro status quo(it was pro gw bush back in the day ) cult is even stronger

I’ve never seen people worship a politician like they do Trump.
I think JFK came close but a lot of that was the mythology after his death - though a lot were pinning their hopes on a fresh new face while he was in office

A different kind of energy was about the place with JFK

I’ve never seen people worship a politician like they do Trump.
I have never seen people repeating talking points against a politician like they do against trump though either. When he was in power last time there was one week where 4 separate people suggested(to me in conversation) independently that maybe he should be assassinated. I don’t listen to msm do I didn’t get the memo, so it was really wierd to hear.

I have never seen people repeating talking points against a politician like they do against trump though either. When he was in power last time there was one week where 4 separate people suggested(to me in conversation) independently that maybe he should be assassinated. I don’t listen to msm do I didn’t get the memo, so it was really wierd to hear.
I'm sure you have the receipts for that? Ahh private convo - nice edit and nice lie

Yeah I think Joe may have been expecting more fireworks. I'm around the 1 hour mark now, pretty boring tbh.
I’m listening to the fight companion and he sounds a bit disappointed in a few of the answers he got, trump went off topic a lot. Joe is used to talking to scientists and historians and people who are real geniuses and passionate about thier work I’m pretty sure he found trumps narcissism a bit off putting and overall surprisingly boring for someone with his experiences. A lot of his other ( comedian) guests seem far more into trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back