Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:

The first drag pic of Vance released (second in that post) could have been written off as a frat boy Halloween dress up prank. “We were mocking them!”

The second released pic? DAMN! Vance is embracing his true gender identity there! It’s like “c’mon on in boys and treat me like a real lady….”

I’d love an out and open drag queen as President. They seem more empathetic, confident and loving than the average person. A self loathing Republican? No.

The first drag pic of Vance released (second in that post) could have been written off as a frat boy Halloween dress up prank. “We were mocking them!”

The second released pic? DAMN! Vance is embracing his true gender identity there! It’s like “c’mon on in boys and treat me like a real lady….”

I’d love an out and open drag queen as President. They seem more empathetic, confident and loving than the average person. A self loathing Republican? No.
Vote for George santos

1723598428851.png
Notice how the others are in normal clothes!
So this is not just a group dress up party.

1723598544880.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The drag stuff is a nothing burger. College kid does something outrageous at a dorm party. Big whoop.
Of course it is, but these scumbags have vilified transgender folks constantly. They are really hung up about it, to the point of making it a major policy piece and a main platform of their culture wars. They have so little real policies this sort of cr*p makes up a large part of their platform.

The drag stuff is a nothing burger. College kid does something outrageous at a dorm party. Big whoop.
It's not meant to be much. It isn't much.

It's a laugh when conservatives pour scorn on this sort of thing then order gigolos like they are half price hamburgers.

I don't think it's worth the Harris campaign's while to be engaging in the culture war stuff. And to be fair, they aren't. Let everyone else lose their shizz over it.
They don't have to directly and I agree they shouldn't. In these modern, digital times political parties have a ecosphere of social media helpers who can do the naughty things for them, keep memes alive, add mass to their information attacks etc.

They have to engage in it. It is Trump's entire platform. They have to tear it down and mocking it seems to be working well.
It is not trumps entire platform. Or even the major part. A large part of his platform is on lower taxes for the rich, reducing trade, adopting an isolationist foreign policy, reducing welfare and government spending, reducing consumer rights, protecting the border, boosting the police and now promoting crypto. None of which has anything to do with culture wars.

Agree - pretty weak sauce.
Justin trudeau and his black face went down a treat . Before the internet smart phone you could getaway with college stupidity . Nowadays it comes back to haunt you . As footballers who played up pre smartphone days say every day glad we didnt have them

It is not trumps entire platform. Or even the major part. A large part of his platform is on lower taxes for the rich, reducing trade, adopting an isolationist foreign policy, reducing welfare and government spending, reducing consumer rights, protecting the border, boosting the police and now promoting crypto. None of which has anything to do with culture wars.

I’d be interested to see how many of his supporters could explain those.

It’s a grievance movement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back