USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Elon Musk ever said or done anything funny?

He has the comedic timing one would expect of a South African racist.

View attachment 2113191
What a surprise that this guy surrounds himself with yes men and people that laugh at his “jokes”.

What a clown

I was acting like a racist arseh*le with all my racist arseh*le friends, but when I tried to be a racist arseh*le to people who weren't racist arseholes, my joke didn't work. I mean......

what-huh.gif

View attachment 2113191
What a surprise that this guy surrounds himself with yes men and people that laugh at his “jokes”.

What a clown
Unfortunately for Musk it's even less amusing when seen in "context" with the stream of other anti Harris, pro Trump stuff that he's been posting in the past month.

The deep state trying their best to avoid the inevitable Trump win. Two assassination attempts now. Will they kick off WW3 in Russia to avoid an election. Makes sense.

Trumps about to end the military industrial complexes racket in Ukraine and turn off the tap there. If you look who this attempted shooter was you’ll see his links to Azov.

Oh and he happens to have a connection to Thomas Crooks. The first attempted shooter. There’s PayPal proof of transactions that have been sent.

The red wave is coming
If Trump was losing you wouldn't have radicalized democrats trying to kill him. The years of groundless media smears, impeachments, and lawfare have failed.

Unfortunately for Musk it's even less amusing when seen in "context" with the stream of other anti Harris, pro Trump stuff that he's been posting in the past month.
Elon has gone full Trump

Nobody should go full Trump

If Trump was losing you wouldn't have radicalized democrats trying to kill him. The years of groundless media smears, impeachments, and lawfare have failed.
Routh voted for Trump in 2016

Sounds like Republicans should be looking to restrict open carry and improve background checks.

Sounds like Republicans should be looking to restrict open carry and improve background checks.
Someone said the Dems should sponsor the Protect Donald Trump Gun Laws and watch the Republicans squirm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or democrats could stop radicalizing their base with dangerous rhetoric.

IMMIGRANTS BAD EAT ANIMALS

Wait nvm I made that story up to get attention on things I dont like, like Immigrants.

Hi, Im JD Vance and Im a racist flipflopper currently suction capped to Trumps arseh*le. Vote for me please, I dont want to be hung on Jan 6th.

IMMIGRANTS BAD EAT ANIMALS

Wait nvm I made that story up to get attention on things I dont like, like Immigrants.

Hi, Im JD Vance and Im a racist flipflopper currently suction capped to Trumps arseh*le. Vote for me please, I dont want to be hung on Jan 6th.
Trump clubbed a home run with those comments. Those poor ignored residents of Springfield Ohio are finally having a light shine on their plight after Biden and Harris dumped 20,000 illegal immigrants in their town of just 60,000. Also plays into a deep disquiet across the country around immigration that plays very well for Trump.

what utter poppycock. the reason nut cases are out there with assault rifles is bc trump advocates for them, then inflames and divides, fomenting the trouble.

Trump clubbed a home run with those comments. Those poor ignored residents of Springfield Ohio are finally having a light shine on their plight after Biden and Harris dumped 20,000 illegal people in their town of 60,000. Also plays into a deep disquiet across the country around immigration that plays very well for Trump.

Ah so Trump lies for the greater good, fantastic stuff.

That'll look excellent in the history books.

Or democrats could stop radicalizing their base with dangerous rhetoric.
And tops it with this, never change Ballsy. Did you ever work out why only the close states were still counting days later in 2020? :tearsofjoy:

Trump rallies chanting "lock her up"
Rally goers heard shouting "traitor" and "kill her"
Called Clinton a monster, unbalanced, unstable and unhinged
Said a Clinton presidency would lead to “the destruction of this country from within”?

All this before Hillary even wheeled out the 'deplorables' line in 2016.

But sure mate, the dems are actually the ones responsible for the dangerous violent rhetoric, good one :tearsofjoy:

Trump clubbed a home run with those comments. Those poor ignored residents of Springfield Ohio are finally having a light shine on their plight after Biden and Harris dumped 20,000 illegal immigrants in their town of just 60,000. Also plays into a deep disquiet across the country around immigration that plays very well for Trump.
False. Vast majority of that 20,000 are legal immigrants.

Again, you are so low info. Just how dear leader likes 'em.

And tops it with this, never change Ballsy. Did you ever work out why only the close states were still counting days later in 2020? :tearsofjoy:

Trump rallies chanting "lock her up"
Rally goers heard shouting "traitor" and "kill her"
Called Clinton a monster, unbalanced, unstable and unhinged
Said a Clinton presidency would lead to “the destruction of this country from within”?

All this before Hillary even wheeled out the 'deplorables' line in 2016.

But sure mate, the dems are actually the ones responsible for the dangerous violent rhetoric, good one :tearsofjoy:
Who's taking literal shots at their political opponent?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back