Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Wrestling they call this a " cheap pop "
Except the wrestlers can usually remember the names of the state they're in. And they get punched in the head for a living.

I follow the antics of the New Apostolic Reformation with a fair bit of interest, being a reformed Pentecostal Christian from many years ago myself.

THIS STUFF IS CRAZY CONCERNING.

Lance Wallnau and the NAR are having massive free Charismatic rallies funded by big donors, in all the swing states plus others, and using those rallies to instil in the congregations that they must vote for Trump for God’s will to be fulfilled for America but also to sign up thousands of Trump loving ‘Christians’ to enrol as election officials, election observers etc.
These Christians are being trained by the right as their role is to look for all and any irregularities, real or contrived, in the vote collection and counting process in order to use such ‘reports’ if Trump looks to be losing, to slow down and stop election certification and claim fraud. Of course if Trump is ahead any reports will disappear into the ether.

They are also instilling MAGA sympathiser lawyers in all the states to take these cases.

Wallnau is calling these thousands of election workers the GOP’s Trojan Horse.

And even if Kamala has won and by some miracle is eventually inaugurated they will have managed to further damage the faith of American citizens in the election process in order to end democracy now or later and replace within Authoritarian Theocracy .

Quite chilling the extremes they are going to.
2020 will look like nothing compared to 2024 as they have continued to organise and mobilise for years and of course are setting the stage for ‘stolen election’ claims by Trump repeatedly stating that Kamala’s rallies are fake and Trump’s are huge and that ‘ everyone wants Trump as their President’

Quite ridiculous how the church is tax exempt when it is clearly a political enterprise.

Of course this is only one part of what they are doing to discredit dem votes, suppress the vote etc. It is just the tip of the iceberg.

They found a presidential candidate corrupt enough, narcissistic enough hungry for ultimate power enough and totally devoid of compassion or any moral compass to bring their plan to fruition.

I guess this is the only way a minority can get to rule.

Things are going to get nasty, nastier than 2020.

Dems have to come out in absolute droves.

For sure if Kamala loses she would concede and participate in the peaceful transfer of power.

Trump will not.

That’s the difference.

View attachment 2086100View attachment 2086101
I think a lot of people have their heads in the sand about what is coming, I am hoping a lot of it will be seen as boy who cried wolf too many times by the general public if dems win and Trump and the GOP get into their batshit conspiracy stuff.

The card the dems can now play is the presidential immunity card SCOTUS have said themselves applies and Biden will be president throughout all of this.

I confess I find something a little incongruous about a governor (Democratic) boasting that he actually is a billionaire.

That aside, does anyone understand how Illinois elects a Democratic governor and yet is almost certain to break for Trump in the presidential election?
His family own Hyatt Luxury Hotels and Resorts - more than 1350 hotels and all-inclusive properties in 69 countries, across six continents. Notwithstanding that he is a succesful businessman and venture capitalist in his own right.

The card the dems can now play is the presidential immunity card SCOTUS have said themselves applies and Biden will be president throughout all of this.
I don't see what Biden could do - or would want to do - that this bogus presidential immunity would be revelent to/for.

And even if there were anything, Biden has started moves to legislate to reverse this bogus decision by the SCOTUS. It would be unconscionable for him to then invoke such immunity. Only one player in this game is prone to unconscionable acts of this kind.

He is still slightly ahead on TAB betting. Trump $1.85/Harris $1.95.
From the moment Biden dropped out, Harris began making up ground until she overtook Trump a week ago. After seeing this post, I checked again and they are even on Sportsbet, ahead as you say on TAB. I wonder what's changed in the past week as the momentum still seems to be with the Dems.

From the moment Biden dropped out, Harris began making up ground until she overtook Trump a week ago. After seeing this post, I checked again and they are even on Sportsbet, ahead as you say on TAB. I wonder what's changed in the past week as the momentum still seems to be with the Dems.
I found it strange as I thought she would be shorter than Trump.

Worth putting some money on her, but I won't. Must admit did correctly forecast Biden's win (electoral votes) correctly and did place $10 on him in 2020. Was just a guess though.

This is a genuine love - not a transactional one. One with a smile and a sparkle in their eyes , one with respect and admiration

Then there is Don and Mel and Barrons dad

200w.gif

Last edited:
That is interesting - Trump was $2.05 on the weekend. There has been some money for him.
Is this cover betting?

Once his price went above $2 - which I think hasnt been for a long time - smart punters would be putting some on him

Or have I got that wrong in betting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this cover betting?

Once his price went above $2 - which I think hasnt been for a long time - smart punters would be putting some on him

Or have I got that wrong in betting?
It was just TAB head to head. He was $2.05 a few days ago which I was surprised at - the TAB will be all over the place I suspect. $1.85 and $1.95 is a pretty shitty market.

Only the best people

Though I sometimes think wrestlers go into auto mode when they go heel

A lot of comments are similar to my thoughts - watched him the 1st Wrestlemania on 9 and cheered him whenever he would Hulk Up - but having seen the behind the scenes stuff and his current iteration leaves me with an empty feeling

Oh Oh more bad news. https://fortune.com/2024/08/20/donald-trump-truth-social-parent-tmtg-stock-record-low/

In an effort to boost his campaign, Trump has returned to Twitter—now rebranded as X—to re-engage with voters on the platform that helped him win the presidency.

This shift raises questions about the future of Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG), the financially troubled parent company.

TMTG’s viability has been closely linked to Trump’s political profile and his initials, DJT, which also serve as its ticker symbol.

With the loss of exclusive content, Truth Social risks becoming irrelevant in a crowded digital media market.

On Monday, TMTG shares hit a new all-time low, closing down 3.6% at $22.24 since its SPAC merger in March.

Oh Oh more bad news. https://fortune.com/2024/08/20/donald-trump-truth-social-parent-tmtg-stock-record-low/

In an effort to boost his campaign, Trump has returned to Twitter—now rebranded as X—to re-engage with voters on the platform that helped him win the presidency.

This shift raises questions about the future of Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG), the financially troubled parent company.

TMTG’s viability has been closely linked to Trump’s political profile and his initials, DJT, which also serve as its ticker symbol.

With the loss of exclusive content, Truth Social risks becoming irrelevant in a crowded digital media market.

On Monday, TMTG shares hit a new all-time low, closing down 3.6% at $22.24 since its SPAC merger in March.
1724218226405.png

In it's most recent corporate filings, Truth Social revealed that in the June quarter it lost US$16 million. Its user numbers have declined from 3.26 million users at its launch in 2022 to just over 2 million in June.

Junk company loosing money and users.

In it's most recent corporate filings, Truth Social revealed that in the June quarter it lost US$16 million. Its user numbers have declined from 3.26 million users at its launch in 2022 to just over 2 million in June.

Junk company loosing money and users.
Most likely he is getting closer to Elon as he wants Elon to acquire Truth Social.

Wait until he can sell off his stock in September, price will drop to pennies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back