Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the best people

Though I sometimes think wrestlers go into auto mode when they go heel

A lot of comments are similar to my thoughts - watched him the 1st Wrestlemania on 9 and cheered him whenever he would Hulk Up - but having seen the behind the scenes stuff and his current iteration leaves me with an empty feeling

he stole Stone Colds gimmick

Only the best people

Though I sometimes think wrestlers go into auto mode when they go heel

A lot of comments are similar to my thoughts - watched him the 1st Wrestlemania on 9 and cheered him whenever he would Hulk Up - but having seen the behind the scenes stuff and his current iteration leaves me with an empty feeling

Was a fan of Hulk as a kid, (Watched Santa with muscles a lot) and his place as a wrestler can't be denied but he has always been a huge piece of shit.

A narcissist as big as Trump so no surprise he is drawn to him.

Last edited:
A lot of comments are similar to my thoughts - watched him the 1st Wrestlemania on 9

9's Wide World of sports did show the madison square garden channel matches though

Junk company loosing money and users.

So a standard stock repeat of almost every company Trump has had in that it will go bankrupt....

What's great about this one though is the money being lost is from his core base who thought investing in it was a good idea even thought the financials didn't (and still dont) stack up. You know what they say about a fool and their money.

View attachment 2086694

Wa wa. Old man shouting at clouds thinks current administration is taking all the credit for his golf weekends and garbanzo bean endorsements
Gotta laugh at the "more people died of COVID during the Biden years than the Trump years" 🤣🤣 What a ****wit.

Trump was booted out less than 12 months before he let COVID run rampant through the nation, setting it on a path of infection unmatched in the civilised world - in fact, in all of the world.

Biden was left to deal with the filthy mess left behind due to the negligence and wilful ignorance of his predecessor.

Gotta laugh at the "more people died of COVID during the Biden years than the Trump years" 🤣🤣 What a ****wit.

Trump was booted out less than 12 months before he let COVID run rampant through the nation, setting it on a path of infection unmatched in the civilised world - in fact, in all of the world.

Biden was left to deal with the filthy mess left behind due to the negligence and wilful ignorance of his predecessor.
I believe Trump’s exact words were We don’t need no stinkin’ pandemic playbook or words to that effect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe Trump’s exact words were We don’t need no stinkin’ pandemic playbook or words to that effect

having seen the behind the scenes stuff and his current iteration leaves me with an empty feeling
The back-pedal "I'm gonna get heat for that one, brother. That was nothing, that was the beers talkin"

And the guy on the left moving in to maybe cut him short... :D

What a tool.

Democratic Party Yes GIF by Kamala Harris

Trump will accept anyone who blows smoke up his ample arse - as a result you get whackjobs like Flynn, Bannon and other extremists joining him on the grift train. He is completely transactional , lives in perpetual rage and is only in it for himself. Seems GOP people with any sense of morals or principles have left a long time ago. Heaven help the US if he gets elected and Project 2025 takes centre stage.

The Democrats seem to be united under Harris/Walz but with many capable team members like Shapiro , Buttigeg , Klobuchar , Wittner and Kelly to name a few.
Democrats aren't perfect but are streets ahead of the rabble that is now Trump's MAGA GOP.

First the border bill and now the ceasefire.
His meddling knows no bounds. Regain power and avoid jail at all costs.

Spot on OneGreatClub
He has major form on the quid pro quo front - from the several "perfect phone calls" to scuttling the Border Deal and now , seemingly , over the potential ceasefire.
As we well know it's all about themselves when you are a malignant narcissist.
What a POS he is..............

IMG_2086.jpeg

Mr Congeniality saying that nasty Barack is to blame for the ills of the world. Donald always convivial is just misunderstood, it’s just you lot always take him out of context when he’s explaining something very smart and he doesn’t have time to explain the details because he knows it would just go over your head. Fight, fight, fight.

View attachment 2087399

Mr Congeniality saying that nasty Barack is to blame for the ills of the world. Donald always convivial is just misunderstood, it’s just you lot always take him out of context when he’s explaining something very smart and he doesn’t have time to explain the details because he knows it would just go over your head. Fight, fight, fight.

the man is the scum of the earth. not one redeeming feature. i get the oligarchs voting for him cos he lines their pockets. but the magas must all be brain-dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back