Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please forgive me for questioning if it was staged to try to frame him as compassionate 🤣
After all, he has never shown this type of concern before.

Odds are that’s staged.
Stupid clueless campaigner wouldn’t have a clue what to do.
IIRC a guest at Mar a Lago had an episode and was bleeding on the floor - Trump was predictably more concerned about the floor than the injured guest☹️

Odds are that’s staged.
Stupid clueless campaigner wouldn’t have a clue what to do.
IIRC a guest at Mar a Lago had an episode and was bleeding on the floor - Trump was predictably more concerned about the floor than the injured guest☹️
Someone suggested he was after the persons wallet

With the DNC,election season has hit first gear.
Dems start with a burnout and smoke the oppos.
GOP still on the starting line with the bonnet up
and scratching their heads.
Havent worked away to insult or tag him . Many of maga fans live in areas where coach walz lived . Friday night high school football is often the highlight of the week in suburbs and towns of the midwest . Shapiro could almost got Pennsylvania but Walz has more battleground states in play for the dems now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only the best people

Though I sometimes think wrestlers go into auto mode when they go heel

A lot of comments are similar to my thoughts - watched him the 1st Wrestlemania on 9 and cheered him whenever he would Hulk Up - but having seen the behind the scenes stuff and his current iteration leaves me with an empty feeling

Hogan is so racist even the WWE had to **** him off after the audio came out with him saying he didn't want his daughter to marry a N....

Wasn't surprised to see him ripping his shirt off at the RNC. Would have found a lot of support for those views there.

Pathetic but not surprising

thought this this was a parody, but its real

We are excited to invite you to the J6 Awards Gala, hosted by NEW GEN 47 & Vote Your Vision, sponsoring Stand in the Gap. Join us for an unforgettable evening as we honor and celebrate the twenty defendants who contributed to the powerful “Justice For All” song, which quickly went Platinum on the Billboard Charts upon its release on March 3, 2023. This gala also serves as a crucial fundraiser to provide much-needed assistance to the January 6th defendants who continue to face significant challenges.

celebrating a "platinum" song with 87k views on youtube. my home made video on a certain adult site, has just as many views .

1724371410584.png

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

thats bad.. i've had more natural conversations with people who know three words of English .

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back