Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:

I’ll quite happily be on the side of history with Trump, Elon Musk, RFK jr, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool, Rogan, Vivek, Megyn Kelly, Andy Frisella, Russell Brand.
Was quite the list already without Tim Pool and Russel Brand, magnificent stuff :tearsofjoy:

But I really think you had another gear left though, disappointing lack of Steve Crowder, Jordy Peterson, Candy Owens and Andrew Tate :tearsofjoy:

Was quite the list already without Tim Pool and Russel Brand, magnificent stuff :tearsofjoy:

But I really think you had another gear left though, disappointing lack of Steve Crowder, Jordy Peterson, Candy Owens and Andrew Tate :tearsofjoy:

conspiracy theory mood GIF

what about me ??

This is the cooker who started the Election Fraud thread in 2020, so it's probably for real.
From that thread, here's his list of media he engages with;

OANN is the only one in that list i watch. Then theres Steven Crowder (who on election night had higher ratings than CNN), Tim Pool, Officer Tatum, Newsmax, The Rubin Report, Ben Shapiro, The Epoch Times, Outkick, Daily Wire.
Like he's just done now, he posted that completely straight faced thinking it was entirely sensible and reasonable :tearsofjoy:

The adjective doesn't exist to accurately convey how cooked you'd have to be to do that :drunk:

I’ll quite happily be on the side of history with Trump, Elon Musk, RFK jr, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool, Rogan, Vivek, Megyn Kelly, Andy Frisella, Russell Brand.
This is a parody account isn't it.

You had me there for a while though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lie after lie after boring lie fall off his tongue and his followers hang on every word and, refusing to fact check, believe it all. As they say, he is the world’s ultimate confidence trickster and there is a sucker born every minute.

Speaking of lies... . I watched Michael Cohen interviewed on CNN last night and he called him accordion hands.

Someone posted a video that showed him playing one, very clever.

Cohen said that is his tell is that every time he moved his hands in that way, he is lying.

From that thread, here's his list of media he engages with;

Like he's just done now, he posted that completely straight faced thinking it was entirely sensible and reasonable :tearsofjoy:

The adjective doesn't exist to accurately convey how cooked you'd have to be to do that
:drunk:

Kambrook?

A slow cooker...

Ex tRump security advosor says the kremlin has tRump in their pocket

He probably falls short of being a Manchurian Candidate but he certainly , at a minimum , is a Useful Idiot...

From the Article :
Even when not dealing with international affairs, McMaster wrote that the Trump White House was a "vortex of vitriol" in which staffers were constantly trying to one-up each other with gratuitous displays of sycophancy combined with "accusations of disloyalty" against each other. He also regarded former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon (currently an inmate in federal prison) as similar to both the "Iago" character in Shakespeare's play "Othello," who plays on the leader's insecurities, and the "weird sisters" in the play "Macbeth," who rile up the king with prophesies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back