Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
My concern is the party is so beholden to Team Trump that idiots like Jr and Eric or maybe the smart one Lara are next in line like some dynastic monarchy
In their own minds maybe, but those spuds won't have the thug mob behind the way Trump does. That is the only thing that has kept him relevant. The GOP pussies have been too scared of them to be leaders enough to let him slip away. When he goes MAGA will break into little factions. Maybe one or more might attach to a Trump spawn.
The real outlier is if there is a truly charismatic PoS who will rise up and capture that base and wield it in similar manner.

In their own minds maybe, but those spuds won't have the thug mob behind the way Trump does. That is the only thing that has kept him relevant. The GOP pussies have been too scared of them to be leaders enough to let him slip away. When he goes MAGA will break into little factions. Maybe one or more might attach to a Trump spawn.
The real outlier is if there is a truly charismatic PoS who will rise up and capture that base and wield it in similar manner.
Yeah agree, someone with actual charisma might co-opt the whole MAGA thing and run with it, it won't be Beavis or Butthead though.

Last edited:
You can get a pill to fix that.
Please no more I already take 9 every day for myself.

Seriously though, I hope Harris does her maths and show what what a 20% hike on tariffs will do to households.
Also what countries like China will do to their exports like oil seeds and grain.

Taxpayer gets a double hit when purchasing China made goods (higher cost to them) then when Trump gives out taxpayer funded subsidies to help out soybeans growers like he had to do last time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this isnt the Ireland thread but I couldnt be bothered

Just wanted to highlight how AI and photoshop has ruined my breakfast

McGregor announces he wants to be Irelands President and this is the first picture I come across - now where have I seen something like this before ??

Heard this before too.

I know this isnt the Ireland thread but I couldnt be bothered

Just wanted to highlight how AI and photoshop has ruined my breakfast

McGregor announces he wants to be Irelands President and this is the first picture I come across - now where have I seen something like this before ??

Heard this before too.

That's one of my biggest objections to Trump, he gives idiots bad ideas.

Trump's full answer:
“Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down, and I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that, because, look, child care is child care is. It’s, couldn’t, you know, there’s something, you have to have it. In this country you have to have it.”
“But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly – and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care."
“We’re gonna have — I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, that I just told you about."
“We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s relatively speaking not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people. But we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it.”

Take out the words "child care" and I have no idea what he was talking about.
Deficit: The 2024 deficit is forecast to be US$1.9 trillion. So he want to tax foreign nations in excess of US$2 trillion "but they’ll get used to it very quickly"?:drunk:

JD Vance's answer:
  1. Grandparents should do it.
  2. Less qualified less regulated people therefore cheaper.

Trump's full answer:
“Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down, and I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that, because, look, child care is child care is. It’s, couldn’t, you know, there’s something, you have to have it. In this country you have to have it.”
“But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly – and it’s not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care."
“We’re gonna have — I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country, because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, that I just told you about."
“We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s relatively speaking not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people. But we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it.”

Take out the words "child care" and I have no idea what he was talking about.
Deficit: The 2024 deficit is forecast to be US$1.9 trillion. So he want to tax foreign nations in excess of US$2 trillion "but they’ll get used to it very quickly"?:drunk:

JD Vance's answer:
  1. Grandparents should do it.
  2. Less qualified less regulated people therefore cheaper.
Vances mother in law is indian and was free childcare for his kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back