Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Donald Trump intends to gas 6 million people to death, but I do think he shares Hitler's views when it comes to democracy.
He’s not the hitler, largely as he is not smart enough or single minded to follow any ideology. He’s basically a nihilistic capitalist. That being said - his dangerous element is he is easily led by very dangerous ideologues who push their agenda freely without challenge.

He’s problem is being very open to suggestion through flattery and ego. He has little idea of consequence nor ability to see any bigger picture.

He’s not the hitler, largely as he is not smart enough or single minded to follow any ideology. He’s basically a nihilistic capitalist. That being said - his dangerous element is he is easily led by very dangerous ideologues who push their agenda freely without challenge.

He’s problem is being very open to suggestion through flattery and ego. He has little idea of consequence nor ability to see any bigger picture.
Elon sucking up to him , no ev in usa other than teslas

He's standing in front of signs saying Mass Deportations Now, there are clear threats of violence around polling day, talk of shutting down media outlets that don't comply, stacking the judiciary, etc etc etc.

Okay it's unlikely to end with mass murder but they've definitely read the playbook.

I want to see a question of if these people who rioted at the capital went against his "peaceful" message and went for violence and vandalism, then why has he committed to pardoning them if he win the presidency?
they are his people. it was clear during his speech he incited the riot.

I don't think Donald Trump intends to gas 6 million people to death, but I do think he shares Hitler's views when it comes to democracy.
The Simple Simons who only think of the WW2 Hitler, don't know about or willfully ignore his rise up from the beer halls, forming the party, elections, and becoming chancellor. Of course he won't be 1940s Hitler. It's the co-opting of the German government through mostly legal means that is the worry.

i’ve always thought that putie had a hold over the orangutan and wondered what it was and the extent of it.

The pee tape was a bit of fun, but I never took it too seriously. Back in those early dossier days, my thoughts were absolutely they've got something on him.
I remember long ago, still had Berlin Wall IIRC, I read a novel, spy novel sort of thing, that had a scene where American businessmen would get caught by KGB when they were in Moscow. They had all the rooms bugged in the hotel where they had to stay, and the KGB would have agents entice the businessmen with whatever and then record it. I think the character in the book was aware of it and found ways to thwart the KGB. Trump I can assume is too stupid to figure any of that out. I can see him getting ensnared, maybe something not sexual but something that could screw up his business.

The pee tape was a bit of fun, but I never took it too seriously. Back in those early dossier days, my thoughts were absolutely they've got something on him.
I remember long ago, still had Berlin Wall IIRC, I read a novel, spy novel sort of thing, that had a scene where American businessmen would get caught by KGB when they were in Moscow. They had all the rooms bugged in the hotel where they had to stay, and the KGB would have agents entice the businessmen with whatever and then record it. I think the character in the book was aware of it and found ways to thwart the KGB. Trump I can assume is too stupid to figure any of that out. I can see him getting ensnared, maybe something not sexual but something that could screw up his business.

What could it possibly be if rape, fraud and insurrection haven't worked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I certainly wouldn’t admit that. It’s genuinely laughable.

Trump may win and in 4 years will be history… if he does a good job republicans will stay in, if he did a bad job the democrats will get in.

If you’re sitting at home thinking Hitler 2.0 is about to enter the Whitehouse I feel very sorry for you, that must be terrifying.
We're both in the unexpected position of hoping like hell that you're right.

Bit like the climate change denialists, I suppose.

No, I certainly wouldn’t admit that. It’s genuinely laughable.

Trump may win and in 4 years will be history… if he does a good job republicans will stay in, if he did a bad job the democrats will get in.

If you’re sitting at home thinking Hitler 2.0 is about to enter the Whitehouse I feel very sorry for you, that must be terrifying.

You would agree that if that was the case, then voting against that candidate would be sensible, though right?

Wants to stack the deck with yes men loyalists who will do whatever he says this time too.

Has already done this*

Further, the overlap of Heritage Foundation leaders/alumni, Project 2025 leaders/alumni, past Trump staff, future Trump staff is significant.

Those hoping for govt roles / Secretary positions include:
-RFK Jr (coward who gave up his Presidential run in return for a Secretary position)
-Musk (no words really)
-previous loyalists (Tim Scott, Devos, Lighthizer, Cotton etc.)
and various former never-Trumpers who are now bending the knee - Vance, Mike Lee, Rubio, Gabbard etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back