Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nov 2023

June

This week

Not allowed to mention any of this stuff, hysteria apparently :drunk:

He’d likely have my vote if I was an American. I genuinely don’t think any of the current flash points around the globe would have started if he was president.

Perfect? Far from it. Better than the other options? Absolutely.
Hitler comparisons are crazy.
Not a massive fan of elections and democracy?

The US need a real Washington Commander
Trump exhibiting all the skills of a Washington General.
_130826570_caleb_getty.jpg.webp

Fair enough, i should have said "wars in the world" or something similar, would that suffice?
Thoroughly confused at how recently there is this notion that it's the job of the US president to stop all the wars in the world.

There have been a lot of presidents over the years and I'm pretty sure the world has seen conflict throughout that entire time. Hell, generally when the yanks step in they just make things worse.

The idea that Trump will click his fingers and all the wars will end is completely devoid of understanding the complications of international politics. Remember the time he sent Kushner to fix the middle east...

It's just so baffling to me to see this stuff.

Thoroughly confused at how recently there is this notion that it's the job of the US president to stop all the wars in the world.

There have been a lot of presidents over the years and I'm pretty sure the world has seen conflict throughout that entire time. Hell, generally when the yanks step in they just make things worse.

The idea that Trump will click his fingers and all the wars will end is completely devoid of understanding the complications of international politics. Remember the time he sent Kushner to fix the middle east...

Remember when he declared that he would build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it.
I think there’s a pattern there.

A previous poster said basically this, i disagreed though made the point I'd rather Trump than Harris in charge in this current international climate.

And the US by far has the most powerful military in the world so they certainly have the power to do something about any of the wars really. If something is going against their interests they're certainly going to get involved in some way.

A previous poster said basically this, i disagreed though made the point I'd rather Trump than Harris in charge in this current international climate.

And the US by far has the most powerful military in the world so they certainly have the power to do something about any of the wars really. If something is going against their interests they're certainly going to get involved in some way.
After everything you've seen from Trump in the last fortnight you'd rather he had the nuclear codes than Harris?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This seems like a bizarre take, a lot of world leaders don't respect Trump and the ones that like him are the warmongers in Putin and Netanyahu. Trump is a narcissist, cries like a baby when anyone insults him, and has a poor grasp of foreign policy, not sure why anyone would want him in charge during times of conflict.

The only way he would have prevented the Russia/Ukraine conflict is if he found a way to hand Ukraine over to Russia lock, stock and barrel.

Is that when Kushner came back with $2 billion for his equity firm?

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back