Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try taking your own advice?

Nah, it's obviously too late for you. Keep cooking.

I'm done engaging in good faith with Trumpers on here.

F***-wits. Every. Last. One.
Way to prove my point. This is why civil war seems inevitable to many pundits. If you are so stupid or one eyed to think this present administration has not been disastrous for the USA and the world, communication time is over.

Legit question, what makes you think he's more competent than Harris?

I think just by him in office he's more of a deterrent to anyone not on the US side to going to war, I don't think Dems in power in general is as much of a deterrent.

We haven't seen much of Harris but I'm going to guess that Trump is a better dealmaker than her side of the aisle. Who knows, maybe the US response doesn't vary much whoever is in office, I'm no expert of course.

My impression from Trump fans is that they believe he is a man of peace. They are generally anti interventionist and against "forever wars". They were very keen to pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq. I don't think his base would be happy if he started getting involved militarily in a hot way. If you want the US to be the world police, honestly, Harris would be the better candidate.

Confusing if this is the thinking.

I don't think he's a man of peace but he'll do what's necessary, he sorted out ISIS right?

And I'm not exactly comfortable with the US being the "world police" but they are, and I think Australia should be glad we're on their side.

I think just by him in office he's more of a deterrent to anyone not on the US side to going to war, I don't think Dems in power in general is as much of a deterrent.

We haven't seen much of Harris but I'm going to guess that Trump is a better dealmaker than her side of the aisle. Who knows, maybe the US response doesn't vary much whoever is in office, I'm no expert of course.

I don't think he's a man of peace but he'll do what's necessary, he sorted out ISIS right?

And I'm not exactly comfortable with the US being the "world police" but they are, and I think Australia should be glad we're on their side.
Actually Russia sorted out isis . Trump just stopped protecting isis.

If you think Clinton , Pelosi , Biden etc.., was ever any good there’s really nothing to speak about, we’ve seen the fruit of the dnc backed neo-liberal democrats in power, and it’s world wide ridicule, chaos, economic collapse , and power vacuum. Biden has been the worst president in history by a country mile, only the most brainwashed can defend the Democratic Party at this point.
I mean, this is just ridiculous hyperbole, with the economy improved by many key metrics since Biden took over from Trump, stock markets at a high, a million people aren't dead of COVID, which suggests you may be the one brainwashed to make such a definitive yet clearly incorrect statement.

By what metrics is he the worst president by a country mile?

I mean, I guess he's a deterrent in that he's a loose unit that you don't know exactly what he's gonna do, but that's not generally a sign of good governance. His own military had many concerns about his time as president. As for being a better deal-maker, that's his own spin talking. I would suspect a former prosecutor would have a fairly good grasp of making deals, much more so than someone who has declared bankruptcy six times.

The problem with Trump's "deal-making" is that he's erratic and untrustworthy.

So not only can his enemies not trust him, neither can his allies.

The world got through a Trump Presidency with just a few problems caused by him (Iran, Taliban, Ukraine), at a time of relative peace.

At a time of war, that's not the time to have an untrustworthy ally.

You couldn't possibly trust him on Ukraine, given how he withheld their aid last time.

Judging by news media stories and commentary usages, I'd guess the trending new punk band name would be "Arnold Palmer's penis" :laughv1:
just rolls off the tongue :tongueoutv1:
Not quite The Hard-Ons (who are having their 40th anniversary) but it works.
Somehow I think the Sydney band Mushroom Planet that was around in the 80s weren’t paying homage to Donald.

I mean, this is just ridiculous hyperbole, with the economy improved by many key metrics since Biden took over from Trump, stock markets at a high, a million people aren't dead of COVID, which suggests you may be the one brainwashed to make such a definitive yet clearly incorrect statement.

By what metrics is he the worst president by a country mile?

It's the cooker gullibility metric. A braindead willingness to accept MAGA misinformation because it aligns with what they want to hear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way to prove my point. This is why civil war seems inevitable to many pundits. If you are so stupid or one eyed to think this present administration has not been disastrous for the USA and the world, communication time is over.
I know I know engagement is rife with hope but can you explain the areas that the current admin has been disastrous without starting on Gaza - Israeli driven or Ukraine - Russia driven

Thnka

I mean, I guess he's a deterrent in that he's a loose unit that you don't know exactly what he's gonna do, but that's not generally a sign of good governance. His own military had many concerns about his time as president. As for being a better deal-maker, that's his own spin talking. I would suspect a former prosecutor would have a fairly good grasp of making deals, much more so than someone who has declared bankruptcy six times.

I think that's an advantage he has over Harris, as uncomfortable as that is.

I'm not rapt about him being President tbh, I just don't think Harris is the better option. Trump is a known quantity, I haven't seen enough of Harris really to know she might be a better option. Again I'm no expert of course but that's what I reckon based on "my research" ha ha

I know I know engagement is rife with hope but can you explain the areas that the current admin has been disastrous without starting on Gaza - Israeli driven or Ukraine - Russia driven

Thnka
Hawaii, inflation, trust in medicine, trust in elected officials, censorship- even zuck saw his mistakes , trust in media, ( Rogan is more popular than cnn) . Basically all the institutions are becoming unmasked as toxic and untrustworthy , controlled by Diddy , Epstein and the like.

I think that's an advantage he has over Harris, as uncomfortable as that is.

I'm not rapt about him being President tbh, I just don't think Harris is the better option. Trump is a known quantity, I haven't seen enough of Harris really to know she might be a better option. Again I'm no expert of course but that's what I reckon based on "my research" ha ha
Him being unpredicable is not only a concen for his enemy's but his so called friends as well.
I predict now that IF he was re-elected as president he won't see out his full term because of either his eating habits or his mental illness, which could well see him locked up in a mental hospital,or receiving 24 hour mental health care and I'm serious.

Him being unpredicable is not only a concen for his enemy's but his so called friends as well.
I predict now that IF he was re-elected as president he won't see out his full term because of either his eating habits or his mental illness, which could well see him locked up in a mental hospital,or receiving 24 hour mental health care and I'm serious.
Hilarious, when ol Joe has been clearly unfit for the entire term.

Hawaii, inflation, trust in medicine, trust in elected officials, censorship- even zuck saw his mistakes , trust in media, ( Rogan is more popular than cnn) . Basically all the institutions are becoming unmasked as toxic and untrustworthy , controlled by Diddy , Epstein and the like.
lol

1729580189475.png

Basically all the institutions are becoming unmasked as toxic and untrustworthy , controlled by Diddy , Epstein and the like.
Trump's mates.
1729580319898.png

Joe has his issues but Donny is on a different level.

You just have to watch him at his rallies and then claim his rambling is this amazing weave of stories.
I’d say it’s more the other way , trump has issues, it’s expected of someone his age but Joe being president , with the soft ball run from the media, was absolute gaslighting that took him being extremely embarrassing at an important NATO summit to unravel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back