Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump's mates.
View attachment 2149684

Trump's mates.
View attachment 2149684

I’d like to see both those guys and all thier clients investigated, especially trump.

I think just by him in office he's more of a deterrent to anyone not on the US side to going to war, I don't think Dems in power in general is as much of a deterrent.

We haven't seen much of Harris but I'm going to guess that Trump is a better dealmaker than her side of the aisle. Who knows, maybe the US response doesn't vary much whoever is in office, I'm no expert of course.

I don't think he's a man of peace but he'll do what's necessary, he sorted out ISIS right?

And I'm not exactly comfortable with the US being the "world police" but they are, and I think Australia should be glad we're on their side.
ISIS is still around Trump never defeated them,The military took out a leader.

ISIS is still around Trump never defeated them,The military took out a leader.

Are they significant still though? I don't know the details of when this happened tbh.

Him being unpredicable is not only a concen for his enemy's but his so called friends as well.
I predict now that IF he was re-elected as president he won't see out his full term because of either his eating habits or his mental illness, which could well see him locked up in a mental hospital,or receiving 24 hour mental health care and I'm serious.

To me he doesn't seem any different to be honest, at least mentally and the way he speaks, no idea about the physical side of things. But yeah that's gonna be a risk for someone his age for sure.

Welcome to the new bots.
They're usually people with a decade of posting and no interest in politics until the algorithm catches them. Have run into quite a few of the type in golf circles, (white boomers everywhere) usually with a trail of broken family relationships in their wake.

Imagine how ****ing cooked it is to burn lifetime relationships (often with blood relatives) over Donald ****ing Trump. I feel sorry for the campaigners a bit. At least the Aussie ones anyway, the US ones are actively looking to end their nation rather than just doing a ******* hobby I guess is the distinction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back