Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inflation is just a dumb ass conservative talking point. It’s below the long term average in the US now, and as you said it was worldwide and always going to occur after the Covid spending everyone did.
And supply issues from China due to containers stuck around the world and shipping going to thru the roof all led to world inflation

Tell us what has been uniquely bad about the world from January 2021 until now that a) wasn’t an issue prior and/or b) trump would course correct on

We’re headed to WW3 under Harris. You can guarantee that.

How Trump will attempt to correct that remains to be seen and there is a good chance he can’t do it. But he has a far better chance than the current administration, which has seemingly been Harris for the most part anyway. I just don’t believe that we would’ve gotten this close if he remained in Office. That’s why he’d get my vote. We simply didn’t have wars raging on across the globe like we do now when he was president.

I could ramble on about certain policies and failures of the Biden/Harris administration as you could no doubt do about Trump. But I couldn’t care less. I’m not some die hard Trump supporter or defender like a lot of others are. I simply care about what could potentially affect us in Australia.

Is he the best president out there? No.
Better than the current options? Yes.

They're usually people with a decade of posting and no interest in politics until the algorithm catches them. Have run into quite a few of the type in golf circles, (white boomers everywhere) usually with a trail of broken family relationships in their wake.

Imagine how ing cooked it is to burn lifetime relationships (often with blood relatives) over Donald **ing Trump. I feel sorry for the campaigners a bit. At least the Aussie ones anyway, the US ones are actively looking to end their nation rather than just doing a * hobby I guess is the distinction.
and if they are boomers especially, they would have some prior knowledge of the a-hole from the 80s at least, New Yorkers even more. I started college in 79, on the west coast and I had heard of him through tabloid stories on the news, and more consciously the USFL thing. The stiffing of contractors was well known. I missed the Apprentice years, so don't have experience with how it influenced people.

What happened in Hawaii,? How was inflation world wide?

Who do you think has done more to demonise elected officials? The man who got sued by at least 2 and threatened another or the one who who hmm who did what?

Censorship? Show me some major examples.

Trust in media is not a government issue

Try harder
I think he blames the Hawaii flash fire disaster on Biden. :confusedv1:

Even if it were still Biden v Trump, I would vote Dem. The advisor support is infinitely more professional, more expert, and less corrupt. Harris' would be as well. The POTUS usually doesn't actually formulate a policy decision him or herself. Their cabinet or other advisor does after getting exhaustive impact and legal reports on the subject. The POTUS gives the go ahead or not, that's all. He/She is a manager, and a good staff will produce a good POTUS.
Trump does not manage in that way. He has not been a successful businessperson because he doesn't. He had some reasonably able and experienced people in his first term and they abhor his capabilities and him personally. His second term staff will be akin to the monkey kingdom in Jungle Book, chaos with each trying to win his momentary favor while pursuing they're own agenda however way they can. That's just in the WH itself, God knows all the other shit that will go down in Congress, SCOTUS, and around the countries with him ready to rubber stamp them.
Harris is an unknown in the case of actual war abroad or facing off with murderous bastards. Nearly every new POTUS is. At the very least I would back her staff support to not screw it up too bad. But actually, I think she could get pretty ruthless if she wants to. With both Biden and Obama as mentors, I think she will pretty well with domestic policies.

Looked at a few of my regular lefty Tube channels. Don't know if this has been mentioned.

Elon's got money in a slush fund being used to spam micro-targeted ads at Jewish and Islamic swing voters.

Guess which ad claims that Harris listens closely to her Jewish husband, making her Israel's biggest ally?

And guess which one claims that Harris hates Israel, proven by the fact she runs ads backing Palestine?

Meanwhile for his $200 mil or so investment, Elon hopes to continue to rip the US government off for billions more.

(And avoid scrutiny or prison over spending $3 billion of US gov money on a rocket that should have been on the moon months ago, but is actually a burnt out shell lying on the bottom of the ocean.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back