Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if you'd only think it has been disastrous for the USA and the world if you subscribe to the woo woo vibes based "wouldn't have happened under Trump" kinda shtick.

Whereas in reality actions taken under his admin are a direct precursor or contributed to whats happening now - moving the embassy to Jerusalem (for no other reason than the Adelsons bribed him to do it) and treating Palestine as a complete non-factor in the Abraham Accords.

If you're talking domestic issues, the US has been among the best in the world at curbing inflation, which is global following covid.
share prices booming , unemployment dropping

If he is elected in.. would you not call that an election and democracy?
Wouldn't have thought the idea that someone confirmed to have done what Trump did last election shouldn't be let within cooee of another one ever again is all that controversial, just seems like common sense really.

Harris has been apart of the same government that’s seen everything go to shit around the world. Do you expect that change under her?
I expect it to get worse under Trump. He's on record as thinking the current admin aren't doing enough to enable Israel's genocide, and from all indications will just let Russia roll over the whole of Ukraine and its people. Unsure if appeasing dictators every time they try it on is the way to go long term, to put it mildly.

He knows everything about cooking fries. In fact he knows more than anyone about fries ever. He’s cooked fries in bigger numbers than anyone has ever seen before.

Ronald McDonald, you’re fired! There a bigger clown in town now.
The McDonalds workers came up to him and said, with tears in their eyes they said, sir, sir we have never seen anyone cook fries as well as you.

The McDonalds workers came up to him and said, with tears in their eyes they said, sir, sir we have never seen anyone cook fries as well as you.
I'm having a fish supper tonight and I'll be accepting nothing less than a Trump style performance from the fryer at my chippy.

but you under salted the fries. You broke the first rule of Mcdonalds , always oversalt fries so the stooges(customers) buy more watered down soft drink with half a cup of ice

but you under salted the fries. You broke the first rule of Mcdonalds , always oversalt fries so the stooges(customers) buy more watered down soft drink with half a cup of ice
Doesn't really matter, those punters that purchased fries had plenty of salt leftover from 2020*

* same joke can be used for 2016 and 2024 (for future purposes regardless of which 'side' you are on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Trump at a rally on Twitch. I'm convinced that he's senile. The most meandering, pointless political stump speech in history. He's gone from crying over Rush Limbaugh being dead to some bloke (I missed who) being old to a teleprompter reader in the space of five minutes.

WTAF.

Watching Trump at a rally on Twitch. I'm convinced that he's senile. The most meandering, pointless political stump speech in history. He's gone from crying over Rush Limbaugh being dead to some bloke (I missed who) being old to a teleprompter reader in the space of five minutes.

WTAF.
Its dismissed as '' the weave '' - like a good storyteller will move in and out of the story to tell an aside or another joke then return on the path of the story

Well thats the PR spin

They did just announce lower sales and that MAYBE jacking up the price of a Big Mac by 2/3 since 2020 MAY have been the cause.

A cynical grab at Trump's popularity to get the MAGA crowd to pay the higher prices out of patriotic duty would have given confidence in Mackers a bump with psychopathic big money people.

They did just announce lower sales and that MAYBE jacking up the price of a Big Mac by 2/3 since 2020 MAY have been the cause.

A cynical grab at Trump's popularity to get the MAGA crowd to pay the higher prices out of patriotic duty would have given confidence in Mackers a bump with psychopathic big money people.
Also wider drop on the market yesterday with Maccas share price dropping less than the overall market.

Much as I love to laugh at Donald turning things to shit I think this is just normal stock price movement in the overall market context.

Unbelievable

TAB
Trump $1.53
Harris $2.50
The odds respond to the market.

I would guess there are stacks of people convinced Trump is the saviour and willing to put money on it.

People who think Harris is going to win, probably don't believe with the same type of fervour and not willing to put their hard-earned on the line for it.

Harris has lost the little lead she had in Pennsylvania, Trump pulling away in Georgia.

How does the saying go? "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public".

At this point it does seem more likely Trump will win than Harris, based on polling.

I would guess there are stacks of people convinced Trump is the saviour and willing to put money on it.

People who think Harris is going to win, probably don't believe with the same type of fervour and not willing to put their hard-earned on the line for it.

Harris has lost the little lead she had in Pennsylvania, Trump pulling away in Georgia.

How does the saying go? "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public".

At this point it does seem more likely Trump will win than Harris, based on polling.
Never one for conspiracy theories but going to give one a try.

Betting markets and polls showing a big win for Trump. After counting Harris wins.

Trump/Republicans immediately file 100 lawsuits, knowing all along they were behind and put up these false markets and polls. Pandemonium follows, life becomes a loop.

The End

Most of the polling seems to be fairly close still but yeah the odds have been shifting to old mate Donny.

I think the betting odds might be a better guide than the polls, people bet with their head not their heart generally speaking

You couldnt write this stuff
The maccas trump held his fake photo op has been caught with health violations

Including not wearing hair nets or gloves , stuff trump was not doing

Wonder if fake customers had to sign docs that freed maccas from liability for food posioning
Now there is mcdonalds closing due to food posioning

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back