Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 6 - It begins. (cont in pt 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are better than someone who randomly casts a pack of cliches to support a thoroughly reflexive cliche.

As the god emperor says - sad

Reflexive?....There's nothing reflexive about Trumps clown-fish persona.....What you see is what you get.

May be because he was a minor?
This is the third woman represented by Creepy smug pr0n lawyer Avenatti hey.

She has retained the services of Ford's current lawyer/firm a decade ago in a harassment case at the New York life. DoDsLVJU0AAspxt.jpg
Souns legit.

DoCPycWVsAAmVeY.jpg

Thinking a woman that was 20 YEARS OLD attending High School Kids Parties and watching young teenage girls get r*ped and SAYS NOTHING.. Or could it be she just made it up????
Um she didnt say she watched teenage girls get r*ped. Stop watching fake news.

Rips an entire nations off tens of billions for shitbox planes and complains about Canadas milk tariff.

Maybe he can see these planes are a shit deal and they're using Australia to supplement a dud investment.

Reflexive is your response
Which you just confirmed

The bloke's a total Fek-wit....The fact you can't see it, says much about the extent to which you operate on an intellectual & narrative level alone.....Divorced from your fundamental, basic senses.

You've gotten lost in the matrix dude.....The MSM has worked you over a beaut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump has an extraordinary effect on his opponents. They consistently lower themselves below Trump’s own base standards.
That's more true of his supporters.

So Trump held a rare press conference today and oh boy did he not let down.
This is a link to some um er .... highlights of the conference, the best part is the first clip where he says the Chinese really respect his big a-brain. :D

I was disappointed nobody asked him that based on his experience, should Kavanaugh have paid-off these women?

I was disappointed nobody asked him that based on his experience, should Kavanaugh have paid-off these women?
It's funny you say that because a female reporter started to ask a question regarding his accusers and he kept interrupting her ranting and raving about fake news, blah, blah, blah.
Every time she tried to finish her question he would yell over her "excuse me, excuse me, excuse me".

After a little bit he then pointed to another reporter to take their question,this original reporter he kept interrupting said that she hadn't asked her question to which he said that she'd had enough time and had been asking question for "10 minutes now".

This wasn't really a press conference as that would imply reporters would ask questions and he would answer them.

This was more like a BS session to try and refute that he was laughed at by the UN.

Now that is the true definition of being a snowflake.

I wonder how Ford will go ? Kavanaugh will deny . What have the Repubs dug up on Ford?
There's other former classmates now telling all these stories about him, about heavy drinking and spiking girls drinks with quaaludes to pack rape them.

Now Kavanaugh defenders will say Dems are setting him up as he went on Fox looking like a good Christian couple with his wife.

Problem with that is there's a lot of evidence like high school yearbooks, diaries, calendar's suggesting that he was really the opposite of what he is saying now. Apparently he started a club called the 100 keg club, even a former classmate wrote a book back then based on him about a heavy drinking Irishman who gets into a lot of trouble. But Brett didn't want his real name used so his friend called the character Bart O'Kavanaugh. Lol.

Since that Fox interview he's had to backtrack a bit saying that maybe he did some things back then he's not proud of.

The Republicans don't care now, they're trying to set the supreme court up in their favour for a generation. They've passed the tax cuts for their wealthy donors and are now conceded that they'll get creamed in the midterms which is why so many are retiring, they figure the next generation of Republicans in a few years time won't be tainted by all this.

Even Trump is starting to push the theory that the Chinese are meddling in the midterms against him saying it's revenge for the tariffs.

Although when pressed for evidence Bolton says they'll produce it when they're ready, meaning there is none. After all, if there was evidence then wouldn't Trump want to produce it now so as to get the full power of the US government onto it to save himself.

The bloke's a total Fek-wit....The fact you can't see it, says much about the extent to which you operate on an intellectual & narrative level alone.....Divorced from your fundamental, basic senses.

What in the world happened? You’ve gone from the eccentric voice in the wilderness to now sprouting cnn cliches as if they are your own insights.

It’s one thing to call out this spectacle of the absurd - which for a long time was your schtick.

But now you be joined the spectacle and don’t even know it.

Quite amazing

Must be that dialectic at work.

Of course his a **** wit
But unfortunately all the alternatives are merely bigger **** wits.

You knew this but you ve obviously misplaced your bag of marbles

There's other former classmates now telling all these stories about him, about heavy drinking and spiking girls drinks with quaaludes to pack rape them.

Now Kavanaugh defenders will say Dems are setting him up as he went on Fox looking like a good Christian couple with his wife.

Problem with that is there's a lot of evidence like high school yearbooks, diaries, calendar's suggesting that he was really the opposite of what he is saying now. Apparently he started a club called the 100 keg club, even a former classmate wrote a book back then based on him about a heavy drinking Irishman who gets into a lot of trouble. But Brett didn't want his real name used so his friend called the character Bart O'Kavanaugh. Lol.

Since that Fox interview he's had to backtrack a bit saying that maybe he did some things back then he's not proud of.

The Republicans don't care now, they're trying to set the supreme court up in their favour for a generation. They've passed the tax cuts for their wealthy donors and are now conceded that they'll get creamed in the midterms which is why so many are retiring, they figure the next generation of Republicans in a few years time won't be tainted by all this.

Even Trump is starting to push the theory that the Chinese are meddling in the midterms against him saying it's revenge for the tariffs.

Although when pressed for evidence Bolton says they'll produce it when they're ready, meaning there is none. After all, if there was evidence then wouldn't Trump want to produce it now so as to get the full power of the US government onto it to save himself.
you mean if the gop lose the mid terms they will blame a foreign power for interfering in the election and thus smear the result as illegitimate.

That’s a pretty crazy idea - I wonder how in the world they come up with this stuff.

I don’t believe The democrats would ever stoop so low

you mean if the gop lose the mid terms they will blame a foreign power for interfering in the election and thus smear the result as illegitimate.

That’s a pretty crazy idea - I wonder how in the world they come up with this stuff.

I don’t believe The democrats would ever stoop so low
Ahhh, you're talking about the the email that was sent to Nancy Pelosi saying that Chinese government connected lawyer wanted to meet with her regarding dirt on Trump, you know the one where she replied "I love it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back