Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That red lippy
tenor.gif

Have a bet running with my ( younger ) trump voting brother that she will.
He was like " DUDE !! " and i said " well they voted for don , ANYTHING is possible "
She is the mirror image of Trump.

"The polls suggest she's unpopular".
"She's prone to stupid gaffes".

Heard it all before.

Boo hoo. Wanna block people? Don't run your own twitter account as an official government comms channel I guess.
I wonder why they (trump) didn’t argue that he cannot tell if the user being blocked is a US resident, or a bot, and so first amendment doesn’t apply..

Trump IS playing to the white nationalist element of his base with Tweets like that and you can't blame him, the base got him elected.

But he's not getting a generational dog of a candidate like Clinton again, he's not going to be able to run as an insurgent again and the Democrat left are brilliant ground game organisers.

If their heart is in the candidate, they'll bring the vote in Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee and that's the magical blue wall back up again.

Its emotions and maths mate, emotions and maths.

Emotions and maths.

Fire up your base + get your base out = victory.
Well, trump does fire up republican base
Then all he needs are republican governors to carry out some good old fashioned voter registration suppression

(Corrupted system they have there)

I see Pelosi making a fool of herself again with idiotic screams of racism

Biden is the only Dem candidate to show any decency re illegal immigrants. The rest are a disgrace.

You don't need to be Sigmund Freud to work out that the key driver of the antagonism towards AOC is the recognition within that SHE WOULDN'T BANG THEM.

Stuck up bitch, who does she think she is anyway, just a friggin' waitress with a smart mouth.

Loud mouth, not smart.

Destitute man's Sarah Palin.

• "If all voters hear about is AOC, it could put the [House] majority at risk," said a top Democrat who is involved in 2020 congressional races. "he's getting all the news and defining everyone else’s races."

The poll — taken in May, before Speaker Pelosi's latest run-in with AOC and the three other liberal House freshmen known as "The Squad" — included 1,003 likely general-election voters who are white and have two years or less of college education.

• Ocasio-Cortez was recognized by 74% of voters in the poll; 22% had a favorable view.
  • Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota — another member of The Squad — was recognized by 53% of the voters; 9% (not a typo) had a favorable view.

Loud mouth, not smart.

Destitute man's Sarah Palin.

• "If all voters hear about is AOC, it could put the [House] majority at risk," said a top Democrat who is involved in 2020 congressional races. "he's getting all the news and defining everyone else’s races."

The poll — taken in May, before Speaker Pelosi's latest run-in with AOC and the three other liberal House freshmen known as "The Squad" — included 1,003 likely general-election voters who are white and have two years or less of college education.

• Ocasio-Cortez was recognized by 74% of voters in the poll; 22% had a favorable view.
  • Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota — another member of The Squad — was recognized by 53% of the voters; 9% (not a typo) had a favorable view.
Americans are racist, so not a surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden is the only Dem candidate to show any decency re illegal immigrants. The rest are a disgrace.
Surely you are not still running the line that Trump is not a racist. Every time he opens his mouth he just confirms it.

Surely you are not still running the line that Trump is not a racist. Every time he opens his mouth he just confirms it.
I will raise my hand if #meds fails to, tabula rasa, let's ignore Beltway media for this case, I have no reason to not believe, or believe, Trump is a racist pudenda*, he may well be a manifest pudenda*.

The problem is if everything is racist, everything fails to be racist 🙄

*caveat for pudendum singular versus pudenda plural, which has much more aural mellifluosness /pleonasm skilts

I will raise my hand if #meds fails to, tabula rasa, let's ignore Beltway media for this case, I have no reason to not believe, or believe, Trump is a racist pudenda*, he may well be a manifest pudenda*.

The problem is if everything is racist, everything fails to be racist 🙄

*caveat for pudendum singular versus pudenda plural, which has much more aural mellifluosness /pleonasm skilts
Where are you getting the idea that “everyone is racist”?

Racism?, Xenophobia?. Its more that he is such a divisive lump of excrement. He uses the attack on non white groups to engage with the hicks in his camp. The fact the Religious leaders align with him, his behaviours & his attacks on minorities like he continually does, reflects very badly on them.

Its a sad & quite worrying. One can see how this emboldens other despotic regimes to attack minorities in their own countries.

Well, trump does fire up republican base
Then all he needs are republican governors to carry out some good old fashioned voter registration suppression

(Corrupted system they have there)

Yep, voter suppression and gerry mandering are the only way they can stay in power and they know it.

The same Pelosi that ran Trump to ground in the shutdown and forced to come out of the bushes whimpering waving a white flag?

The same Pelosi who knows very well that the only thing that can save Trump is a massive impeachment fight, and hence is putting that out in her own party so they can slaughter him in 2020, then lock him up?

I get that with BoJo and Trump briefly ascendant you feel you can publicly espouse your long held racism and misogyny, but that doesn't make your prejudices actually true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back