Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps if people stopped post obviously dumb stuff with blatant partisan hackery false equivalencies, I wouldn't have to debunk it 14 times and get frustrated at having to repeat myself.
Well thank goodness we have a gifted genius like you to correct us lowly plebs and our false opinions!
Trump accepts NO responsibility for his own words. A serious root cause leading to the mass of RWNJ violence we've seen of late.
You have no way of knowing that is true. Mass shootings occurred pre-Trump presidency you know (at the same frequency that they are occurring now).

On a slightly related note, what do people think about protesting outside a politicians house? Gotta be annoying for the neighbours. But mitch isn't doing his job. He should be letting democracy take place and allowing votes on all these issues.
Given there were just 2 mass shootings in the US, possibly both of them being politically motivated, it is an ugly look for you to try and justify activists gathering at the house of a politician (and their family). Particularly considering all the violent threats made against him.

Protest at his place of work, peacefully, and leave the families out of this.

Well thank goodness we have a gifted genius like you to correct us lowly plebs and our false opinions!

You have no way of knowing that is true. Mass shootings occurred pre-Trump presidency you know (at the same frequency that they are occurring now).
Substance - lol...

Well yes if you're trying to equate the 2 shootings, one example of left wing terrorism, the other an example of right wing terrorism, your opinion is false. Unless the investigation into the ohio shooting turns up something extraordinary, it's not left wing terrorism. This whole equivalency is just being used as a dishonest distraction from discussing the radicalization of the american right, against immigrants, with help from the president.

Given there were just 2 mass shootings in the US, possibly both of them being politically motivated, it is an ugly look for you to try and justify activists gathering at the house of a politician (and their family). Particularly considering all the violent threats made against him.

I don't 100% agree with the protests there, but what are people supposed to do when the campaigner literally won't do his job? Perhaps mitch should simply call the senate for a vote on the election security bill? What about the universal background checks that already passed the house? 91% support of the people, but he will not call a vote. Because he is owned by the NRA. Maybe his family should say hey mitch, do your job so we can get some sleep.

Last edited:
I don't 100% agree with the protests there, but what are people supposed to do when the campaigner literally won't do his job? Perhaps mitch should simply call the senate for a vote on the election security bill? What about the universal background checks that already passed the house? 91% support of the people, but he will not call a vote. Because he is owned by the NRA. Maybe his family should say hey mitch, do your job so we can get some sleep.
I agree that Mitch is a total campaigner. A far right nutter. But when we start normalising doxxing and interfering with people and their families (and neighbours) at home, it sets a worrying precedent. Particularly in the US where political violence is so common.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps if people stopped post obviously dumb stuff with blatant partisan hackery false equivalencies, I wouldn't have to debunk it 14 times and get frustrated at having to repeat myself.
Your issue is that conservatives "jumped the gun" before motivation was confirmed? Has the El Paso shooters manifesto been authenticated yet??

I acknowledge that it seems to be a racially motivated attack. But nothing has been confirmed as fact yet. I saw a video on YouTube of the 8chan creator stating that the manifesto was NOT uploaded by the shooter... I was unable to confirm the authenticity of this claim (not even sure if he even was who he claimed to be) so I haven't posted it.

Can't recall you and shniko being so concerned when Democratic politicians and media were receiving bomb threats in the mail.

Can't recall you and shniko being so concerned when Democratic politicians and media were receiving bomb threats in the mail.

Got 20 years

How many years for the BLM leader who protested in front of M McConnells house screaming "stab him in the heart"?

I'm pretty sure we all agree he deserved 20 and possibly more anything else?

#Wataboutthemagabomber.

Last edited:

Whataboutism! Shame on you!

So Just ignore the reality of who's doing the bulk of the killing in the US & who has incited it with his repeated vitriol?.

So Trump has incited violence be being anti illegal immigration. Taking TDS to a whole new level

White supremacist & Nazi Nutters feed on the current political climate stirred up by the nations leadership. Not LW. but RW. Get it.

Fail. Trump is pro Israel. As was noted by nutter in Pittsburgh shootings.

A white supremacist and former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan praised the election of Jeremy Corbyn to the Labour leadership as a sign that people were recognising “Zionist power” and “Jewish establishment power”.

I agree that Mitch is a total campaigner. A far right nutter. But when we start normalising doxxing and interfering with people and their families (and neighbours) at home, it sets a worrying precedent. Particularly in the US where political violence is so common.
And gun access so easy, wouldn’t take much for shit to escalate (this applies to both sides, even if there may be more and more violent RWNJ doesn’t mean there won’t be a violent antiRW NJ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back