Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it should be bannable to call people right or left on this thread, the traditional catagories dont fit like they used to, its just meaningless name calling.

The alt-tight cannot function without traditional categories. In order to debase your opposition you need to define your opposition first and "left and right" suits them perfectly.

They don't exist to explore ideas of their own. They don't have any ideas of their own. They only exist to resist change.

Huh? Why is that "where we are at"?
It is currently a highly volatile and partisan political environment in the USA, people think that gives them permission to do what they want.

I am not approving of it if that is what you are asking.

For any reasonable person Trump is just as guilty for the shooting in El Paso

giphy.gif

A reasonable person wouldn't come to that conclusion. Someone with anti-Trump bias would.

If you bothered to read & quote the rest of the sentence, you'd see that's not exactly what Connoisseur meant.

You should probably listen to what the experts are saying about trumps words and their effect.
"experts". So code for "some people that have said some things that we agree with and then regurgitate to make ourselves feel better".

No "expert" is commenting on trump unless there is an ulterior motive at play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Humour quality is dipping again m8. Making light of a death threat... have you no shame!
A joke was made about defending borders with guns, Trump laughed. No biggie to me. The fact that he laughed indicated that he didn't take it seriously. You trying to ban jokes and laughing now?? Fascism!

Expert trolling requires a level of consistency that you don’t possess.

"experts". So code for "some people that have said some things that we agree with and then regurgitate to make ourselves feel better".

No "expert" is commenting on trump unless there is an ulterior motive at play

Aaand that's a great way to dismiss actual experts that track hate crime correlations and actually know what they're talking about.

As a reasonable person, I tend to go with the experts, as well as basic common sense that if the president says the country is being invaded by criminals, then that's going to rile up some ****ing nutjobs to do something about it.

Aaand that's a great way to dismiss actual experts that track hate crime correlations and actually know what they're talking about.

As a reasonable person, I tend to go with the experts, as well as basic commen sense that if the president says the country is being invaded by criminals, then that's going to rile up some ******* nutjobs to do something about it.

View attachment 723280
Thanks socrates.

I'll trust the experts when they actually produce some data and proof. 'expert opinion' is at the bottom of the hierarchy of evidence for a reason...it's because it carries little weight. In today's climate, you can bad mouth trump and get 5 mins of fame. If you don't agree you risk the "tolerant" types flipping the narrative and suggest you to are racist.

Thanks socrates.

I'll trust the experts when they actually produce some data and proof.

Like the data and proof I showed you about illegal immigrants commiting less crime than native born citizens? You didn't get back to me on that. Did you bother to read it? Did it change your mind about the accuracy or morality of labeling a bunch of brown people as criminals?

Thanks socrates.

I'll trust the experts when they actually produce some data and proof. 'expert opinion' is at the bottom of the hierarchy of evidence for a reason...it's because it carries little weight. In today's climate, you can bad mouth trump and get 5 mins of fame. If you don't agree you risk the "tolerant" types flipping the narrative and suggest you to are racist.

Here ya go -> https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3102652

We find compelling evidence to support the Trump Effect hypothesis. Using time series analysis, we show that Donald Trump’s election in November of 2016 was associated with a statistically significant surge in reported hate crimes across the United States, even when controlling for alternative explanations. Further, by using panel regression techniques, we show that counties that voted for President Trump by the widest margins in the presidential election also experienced the largest increases in reported hate crimes.

You can debate the numbers or methodology, I make no assessment on it myself. But don't pretend it doesn't exist, and is produced by people with heap more expertise in those areas than you or me.

Last edited:
The war of words was launched after Black Lives Matter Louisville leader Chanelle Helm said in a live video of the protest that instead of falling and injuring his shoulder over the weekend, McConnell "should have broken his little raggedy, wrinkled-(expletive) neck." (You can watch the whole thing here.)

After a man makes a reference to a hypothetical McConnell voodoo doll, Helm replied, "Just stab the m----- f----- in the heart." That comment went viral on Twitter.
bourbons Chief
Ms. Helm was shouting: “just stab the motherf—er in the heart.” “F*ck yo neck, b*tch. Murder Turtle! Murder Turtle! … F*ck yo thoughts and prayers … F*ck you, f*ck yo wife, f*ck everything you stand for.”

Just goes to show how crazy things are over there atm as you already know,that was the point,leave their home and family out of it.

Last edited:
bourbons Chief
Ms. Helm was shouting: “just stab the motherf—er in the heart.” “F*ck yo neck, b*tch. Murder Turtle! Murder Turtle! … F*ck yo thoughts and prayers … F*ck you, f*ck yo wife, f*ck everything you stand for.”

Just goes to show how crazy things are over there atm. That was the point......as you already know.

But, but BLM are peaceful....."Murder Turtle".......?

bourbons Chief

Just goes to show how crazy things are over there atm as you already know,that was the point,leave their home and family out of it.
Mental illness? Couldn't watch video as I am not on BiasBook, but given you have posted what was said, no need anyway.

bourbons Chief

Yep-that’s not helpful stuff-she shouldn’t say that stuff. At least she’s not the president who regularly makes inflammatory and unacceptable comments that fuel anger in certain sections of the community. And as leader of the country, trump has a responsibility to actually lead- and that means using conciliatory words and being respectful, instead of inciting people. As it is, he is part of the problem, not the solution,

bourbons Chief

Think you have me confused with someone else, made no comment on whether they should be protesting at his home.

But incidentally - is that why Twitter said they froze the McConnell campaign account? Swearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back