Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all grasping at straws to a degree, that's what keeps us posting, nothing is hard and fast or set in stone, it changes very quickly.

What looks a contradiction to some is proof to others, i never thought i would find American politics interesting - but there you go!.

What i do know is, since Trump has become President in a boilover not seen since Carlton coming from behind in 1970 or Essendons last quarter in 1984 is that the MSM has colluded to a degree never seen before.

That tells me plenty.
Lol, just because they all report the same news because that's how news works, you think it's collusion? You are a special little thing, aren't you?

We are all grasping at straws to a degree, that's what keeps us posting, nothing is hard and fast or set in stone, it changes very quickly.

What looks a contradiction to some is proof to others, i never thought i would find American politics interesting - but there you go!.

What i do know is, since Trump has become President in a boilover not seen since Carlton coming from behind in 1970 or Essendons last quarter in 1984 is that the MSM has colluded to a degree never seen before.

That tells me plenty.

You know what is set in stone? The scope and terms of the Mueller investigation -> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...Presidential_Election_and_Related_Matters.pdf

Thats all I was responding to re: your whinge about Mueller not investigating who you'd like him to. The fact you think it dodgy he didn't investigate someone he had no mandate to investigate remains hilarious.

Lol, just because they all report the same news because that's how news works, you think it's collusion? You are a special little thing, aren't you?

jacky boy,

Yer i am special, everyone is, some are more special than others though, it's possible you fit that mould.

You know what is set in stone? The scope and terms of the Mueller investigation -> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...Presidential_Election_and_Related_Matters.pdf

Thats all I was responding to re: your whinge about Mueller not investigating who you'd like him to. The fact you think it dodgy he didn't investigate someone he had no mandate to investigate remains hilarious.

Well that's hilarious, how the terms are set at at a particular scope and no more, its like the actual set up that started the Russian collusion theory is out of bounds.

Now that is hilarious.

Are we still declaring Media=Bad and Trump=Most poorly treated president since Abraham Lincoln and perhaps even MORE poorly treated?

Just want to confirm we are accepting Trumps opinion of himself and his presidency.

You know. More vilified than the MAN THAT WAS SHOT.

any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;

See what they have done here ?

I mean SURELY this isnt because they found evidence of Russian backed Social Media Shotgunning operations spreading false accusations about Trumps opponents, right?

Surely they should have been investigating the DEMOCRAT platform for LOSING because of said Russian backed Social Media Shotgunning operations.

Putin is an expansionist, and any power vacuum in areas formerly dominated by the US facilitates an opportunity to exploit that (e.g. Shia states in the ME).
He also seeks a return to buffer state defence strategy, hence the Russian Crimea strategy. So far he's proven to be successful in that.

I'm not sure anyone is seriously suggesting Putin trusts Trump, only that in the short term Putin sees an advantage to having Trump as POTUS. He's positioning Russia as an ally to Turkey which, after centuries of Ottoman/Russian animosity is an interesting development.
It’s like the movie Inception: the Trump Russia connection the Putin loves Trump concept all planted as an excuse by the losing Hillary campaign.

Exaggerating external bogieman is an age old political ploy used since time began by the most desperate tyrannical governments of all persuasions.

What is mind boggling here is that the USA is the worlds undisputed super power. A super power which continues unapologetically believe in its absolute right to interfere in any and every country’s political affairs. And this almighty super has the audacity to bitch and moan and cry about Russia when Israeli, Saudi and a myriad of Foreign powers from all over the globe are in Washington and in the USA 24/7 working for foreign interests. And the whole world knows it.

But Russia and Putin and RT well its all so unfair.
And China’s economy is unfair and Assad won’t just go away and Venezuela won’t play ball...
it’s all so unfair that no one will respect them for routinely destroying countries and enriching the USA arms industry.

And here is this Trump and he won’t go to war either. He just must must love Putin. Because well Putin made us look bad in Syria and stifled our efforts in the Ukraine.

So let’s all have a collective tantrum and blame Trump because it’s his fault the draft dodger

I mean SURELY this isnt because they found evidence of Russian backed Social Media Shotgunning operations spreading false accusations about Trumps opponents, right?

Surely they should have been investigating the DEMOCRAT platform for LOSING because of said Russian backed Social Media Shotgunning operations.

Riddle me this ..... what/who/how/why started the Trump/Russian collusion investigation ?.

All this talk of playing the ball and not the person doesn’t apply to mods and to a lesser extent Trump haters. Haven’t you figured this out yet?
Remember, you can’t bring up the past either but the echo chamber can.
Oh dear, another victim takes the stage. Never mind dearie.

Riddle me this ..... what/who/how/why started the Trump/Russian collusion investigation ?.

The American Intelligence agencies designed to discover and combat international interference in American matters?

OH! You want me to say OBUMMA STARTED IT WHAT A CONSPIRACY!

Right? Would that get you all hard and excited?

The American Intelligence agencies designed to discover and combat international interference in American matters?

OH! You want me to say OBUMMA STARTED IT WHAT A CONSPIRACY!

Right? Would that get you all hard and excited?

What was the reason, they must have had a reason, do you know?

What was the reason, they must have had a reason, do you know?

See my previous post about wide spread social media saturation of false stories and conspiracies targeting demographics that are easy to swing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See my previous post about wide spread social media saturation of false stories and conspiracies targeting demographics that are easy to swing.

You read any of these false stories or media saturation calling for Trump to be voted in yourself ?.

You make a habit of ignoring evidence all by yourself?

What evidence am i ignoring ?, if you believe the Russians were attempting to change people's voting preferences, then you must have seen some evidence to believe what you are told.

What evidence am i ignoring ?, if you believe the Russians were attempting to change people's voting preferences, then you must have seen some evidence to believe what you are told.

I used Twitter AND Facebook during the time of the elections, I personally saw and reported various ads on both Facebook and Twitter.

As much as I hate it, Ill link Wikipedia for this because all the articles I just found are behind paywalls.

What disingenuous crap from you. Anyone older than 12 knows that the media put their own slant or interpretation on things. When they are run by mega corporations and all* adopt the exact same "interpretation", we have a problem.

* In this case, all bar one. And Fox are generally so biased in the other direction that it's embarrassing also.

Read the ******* Senate Intelligence Committee report. Your ignorance is willful.

Mueller's report was based quite a bit about the Trump towers meeting.

We know the Trump towers meeting was set up by the Democrats and Clinton to discredit Trump

The investigation is/was based on a lie, at the end they couldn't charge Trump with collusion because collusion did not happen,

The terms of his investigation begin and end at Donald Trump, there is a very good and specific reason for this!!

What disingenuous crap from you. Anyone older than 12 knows that the media put their own slant or interpretation on things. When they are run by mega corporations and all* adopt the exact same "interpretation", we have a problem.

* In this case, all bar one. And Fox are generally so biased in the other direction that it's embarrassing also.
Except we're not talking about 'interpretation', we're talking about actual news.

We know the Trump towers meeting was set up by the Democrats and Clinton to discredit Trump

The investigation is/was based on a lie, at the end they couldn't charge Trump with collusion because collusion did not happen,

The terms of his investigation begin and end at Donald Trump, there is a very good and specific reason for this!!
You're laughably stupid.

How many times do you need to be told that the Mueller Report and the Senate Intelligence Committee Report are not the same thing? Every time the latter is mentioned, you try to deflect by smearing Mueller, as if that is in any way relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back