Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From minimising the evil of Baghdadi to minimising the evil of cartels slaughtering babies. I should not be surprised!
USA needs to invade Mexico and wipe em out.
Just like the Alamo.
And who the hell cares about gun control and 35,000 deaths a year in the USA it's irrelevant.

In addition to the meditation I suggested for you (beginning with 5-10 minutes per day is fine), I am also prescribing Don Junior's new book, as you seem to be seeking a censored safe space. I can lend you my copy if you like!
1573029123538.png

This book is amazing.

america have rivers and lakes that it shares with canada and mexico, it is part of the nations dealing with the melting of the artic circle, so no, the usa isnt some little isolated island of awesomeness and white

and you are wrong on labour. they may have laws against using cheap foreign labour, but its as common as mud. its the good jobs people dont want those dirty brown people taking
Okay cool, so you've based your opinion on talking points and moralistic strawmen, good to note.

Immigration, trade deals and accords add to a nation’s GDP, tariffs detract from it.

Accords such as the TPP slash tariffs and foster trade to boost growth. This leads to better jobs and wages for Americans.

The TPP was intended to give member countries a counterbalance to China’s growing dominance in world trade. It would have “absolutely” been tough on China’s intellectual-property violations.

One of the major benefits of the TPP was using their combined power, of 40% of the world’s economy, to force China to crack down on the problem of copycat products, names, and ideas. As well as bringing tariffs in line with those of other countries, and strengthening its environmental regulations to be more like those of developed countries—all measures that might have made the cost of manufacturing more in the US more competitive.
In those circumstances, if the TPP did in fact provide those benefits, it would be in America's best interests to do and therefore it would. However, there are other circumstances where it would not be in America's best interests to enter into international treaties and trade pacts.

Globalism is good to the extent that it is in the nation's best interest. Where people get it wrong is thinking that globalism, as itself, as an ideal, is good for the sake of being good. This is what the communists, AOC's, non-brexiters, human traffickers etc believe.

Okay cool, so you've based your opinion on talking points and moralistic strawmen, good to note.

no, ive based it on the facts that rivers (for example) dont care where a border is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no, ive based it on the facts that rivers (for example) dont care where a border is
I didn't highlight the rivers aspect of your quote and didn't reference it, but thanks for playing along.

If you'd like me to address the rivers aspect, your initial comment was talking about water polluiton in Africa, i asked how that was America's problem to solve and you brought up rivers on the Mexican and Canadian borders. If we want tokeep moving goal posts, feel free to do so, although i have other things to do than respond to your changes in topic.

In those circumstances, if the TPP did in fact provide those benefits, it would be in America's best interests to do and therefore it would. However, there are other circumstances where it would not be in America's best interests to enter into international treaties and trade pacts.

Globalism is good to the extent that it is in the nation's best interest. Where people get it wrong is thinking that globalism, as itself, as an ideal, is good for the sake of being good. This is what the communists, AOC's, non-brexiters, human traffickers etc believe.
What?? So are your defining the benefits of economic dynamism to be what Trump is cognisant with?? If he does something it will advance America’s interest, if he doesn’t it wouldn’t have.

How does spending beyond your means and living off debt, during the most prosperous of times, help a business or country?

Smart business people don’t ignore international suppliers and markets. (Oh that’s right; you think that the USA as a country can give the rest of the world the finger but they’ll bend over backwards when our businesses come calling.)

I’ve had enough - I’m not your tutor.

I think you'll find Michelle's career was cut sho
Trump just suffered "the greatest defeat in the history of the world. This was the greatest ... "

:D :D :D

What a day it was for you crow54. It just got better and better for you too. Good job.

Is it a good read?
Haven't started it yet... but yes!
Don't be abusive champ. Your posts are one big anti democrat troll. You've sure got some hide buddy.
Maybe you should be talking about the elections lost by the republicans today.What's your opinion of that tough guy?
It's disrespectful to call people champ, champ. The republicans had huge victories in Mississippi and even Kentucky (winning 5 out of 6) today buddy.
So I should stop urinating into the Murray, knowing that it supplies Adelaide? Yeah nah.

America’s future

Just because they voted another sanctuary city into being?
I feel sorry for the working class American.

I think you'll find Michelle's career was cut sho

What a day it was for you crow54. It just got better and better for you too. Good job.
Aside from saying; how great he is, how bad everyone else is and making up derogatory nicknames for people that don’t agree with him, does he actually attempt to drive the national discussion on policies to raise the standard of living for his fellow countrymen??? Health care, infrastructure, tertiary education, challenges and opportunities of climate change??

The republicans had huge victories in Mississippi and even Kentucky (winning 5 out of 6) today buddy.

"Huge" victories?

Mississippi and Kentucky are deeply Republican states.

In Mississippi the Republican won the election for Governer 52:47. In Kentucky it is basically 49:49 with the Democratic candidate narrowly ahead.

In the previous elections for Governor in 2015 the Mississippi result was 66:32. In Kentucky it was 53:44.

Big swings against Republican candidates, even despite (or is it because of...) Trump boosting them.

So... by what metric are these huge victories?

What?? So are your defining the benefits of economic dynamism to be what Trump is cognisant with?? If he does something it will advance America’s interest, if he doesn’t it wouldn’t have.

How does spending beyond your means and living off debt, during the most prosperous of times, help a business or country?

Smart business people don’t ignore international suppliers and markets. (Oh that’s right; you think that the USA as a country can give the rest of the world the finger but they’ll bend over backwards when our businesses come calling.)

I’ve had enough - I’m not your tutor.
Okay globalist.

Jeez, if I were Nancy Pelosi I'd drop whatever I'd been stashing away in my pocket for right about now to rile him up even further and make the Repuboicans really start thinking about what the loss of Kentucky means.

One of the kids, Ivanka probably, or Jared.

Maybe those rumours about a whistleblower having concerns about Jaren and MBS may come pan out.
I can feel the excitement rising in you. What a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back