Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointing out that this thread going back 3 years is just a tanty over not getting the result you wanted
Is the truth
Now what has Trump done to get the toys out of the cot today?

The result I'd like is not up to me. I just point out the facts about the Con Potus behaviours, 'policy's', lies etc.

You, on the other hand, add nothing

I didn't hear the quiet respect from Alabama!

Anyway, since when have Americans been quiet, about anything? ;)

I said quiet 'protest', not quiet respect. The respectful thing would be to clap for their president. Maybe it's just a southerner thing, they always come across as more respectful to me than coastal Americans.

True.

The result I'd like is not up to me. I just point out the facts about the Con Potus behaviours, 'policy's', lies etc.

You, on the other hand, add nothing
Exactly. Ninety five per cent of the nation wish the elected government all the best, in the interest of the country. We realise the party’s will occupy the government benches about half the time and most do a reasonable job - Fraser/Hawke/Keating/Howard. We accept this philosophically and deem it to be good to toss the buggers out after two terms, if they get lazy and take their constituents for granted.

The incoming Government, in kind, strives to govern for all the population and in the country’s best interests. Congressmen have very good friends on both sides of the chamber, outside the theatre of question time and some press conferences.

Anyone that has experienced the volunteers outside voting booths can confirm the inherent decency of these people, regardless of their political leanings. They all help each other out, including handing out the other sides how to vote cards whilst they are at the toilet.

Tribalism is restricted to the ‘village idiots’ who are now able to connect through social media etc.

So we know based on Trumps constant happiness about the 50% approval is that hes a glass half full kinda guy.

Obama's job approval was only 39% at the same point of his first term. He must have been a 61% empty kind of guy.

Last edited:
Obama's job approval was only 39% at the same point of his first term. He must have been 61% empty kind of guy.

Correct, Obama was around the 40%. Net disapproval of around 10%, as was Trump in mid Sept. Probably need to look at Trump’s figures in February to gauge if he has returned to that or still about 20%

Last edited:
Obama's job approval was only 39% at the same point of his first term. He must have been a 61% empty kind of guy.

For a guy with 50% approval hes still got a presidential approval index of... -7.

Trump is a literal cherrypicker.
1573348159675.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone that has experienced the volunteers outside voting booths can confirm the inherent decency of these people, regardless of their political leanings. They all help each other out, including handing out the other sides how to vote cards whilst they are at the toilet.
I have heard this before, and love this fact. The world needs more sportsmanship and less schadenfreude.

For a guy with 50% approval hes still got a presidential approval index of... -7.

Trump is a literal cherrypicker.
View attachment 777192
Not to single you out, as everyone does it, but when did the terms "literal/literally" change definition? (Apologies if you are genuinely suggesting that Trump picks cherries).

I have heard this before, and love this fact. The world needs more sportsmanship and less schadenfreude.

Not to single you out, as everyone does it, but when did the terms "literal/literally" change definition? (Apologies if you are genuinely suggesting that Trump picks cherries).

Hes a literal cherrypicker of facts, hes picked the best percentage rate here and then run with it.

He clearly skipped the classes at school on means, medians and averages.

So quick question. Where they all going to be there for the match regardless of Trump?

The actual crowd size is irrelevant in regards to Trump being there since everyone including Trump is there to watch a college football game. What is relevant is that the vast majority of the crowd cheered for the President when he was announced.

The actual crowd size is irrelevant in regards to Trump being there since everyone including Trump is there to watch a college football game. What is relevant is that the vast majority of the crowd cheered for the President when he was announced.
Who counted them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back