Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Note to the usual suspects: this is actual TDS. As opposed to say, discussing the shit Trump regularly does to shoot himself in the foot.

Note also its from a far left outlet with less than 300k twitter followers.

They need to time this impeachment kerfuffle so the Don can do a NOT GUILTY public victory lap a few weeks before the elections. Maybe a month to give everyone a breather?

The yanks love a winner. I wouldn't want it wrapped up too early.

If we are looking at an early November election, I'd run with something like 'Bent The Dems Over In October/A November Those Looneys Will Remember.'

I'm sure Ivanka will come up with a far catchier slogan.

They need to time this impeachment kerfuffle so the Don can do a NOT GUILTY public victory lap a few weeks before the elections. Maybe a month to give everyone a breather?

The yanks love a winner. I wouldn't want it wrapped up too early.

If we are looking at an early November election, I'd run with something like 'Bent The Dems Over In October/A November Those Looneys Will Remember.'

I'm sure Ivanka will come up with a far catchier slogan.
I'm not going to consider a dynasty just yet.
Although I can see it might be an aesthetic choice.

Originally the thread was about the primaries then the 2016 election
Towards the end of the campaign it degenerated into a Hillary victory is guaranteed love fest
30 minutes after the result was known
It became the toys out of the cot tanty that continues to this day
You think if you repeat this often enough, it will become true ?

That to me is a picture of a man loving a man. They were feeling the love. Do you have a problem with that?
Yes, since poor Melania is standing there having to watch his unfaithfulness. After Stormy it just might be too much for her. :eek:

#FireFacts

At the peak of the trade war with China, sources close to president Trump reported that he had boasted of how easily he would win the war, with him referring to president Xi of China as a "micro-dick".

Xi acknowledged the slur on Chinese state TV, stating "I am proud to have small dick. Because dick is gay, so if you have big dick then you have big gay lol".

#KnowledgeIsPower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Internet tough guy alert.

So do you legitimately believe that Michelle Obama is transgender, or do you just enjoy making trans jokes about a larger framed woman?
What's the transgender stuff??? Where's this coming from?? I was having a go at the choice of clothing. It'd easy enough to find flattering photos of Michelle Obama.

What do you base this on?
Read the source material first
Suspend your judgement until you’ve read interpretations from all sides - then consider what common sense tells you.

And you will find you will quickly discount the dominant nonsensical interpretations and narrow the possibilities to something - sober.

And it does not concern you that it has been the plan since the day Trump was elected?

Why have they waited til nearly three quarters of his term is gone to do it then?

What's the transgender stuff??? Where's this coming from?? I was having a go at the choice of clothing. It'd easy enough to find flattering photos of Michelle Obama.

I would suggest it came from this comment here.

I reckon the "woman" would be packing more male testosterone than a snowflake like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back