Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

I only watched a few bits, but:

- he repeated his claims of fraud, stolen election etc

- said he handed Biden a great economy

- said Biden caused inflation, a global issue

- said the military hated Biden, loved him, when at least at the last election, Biden led polling among service members

- tried to paint Democrats and Biden as supporting infanticide
This is the biggest issue with Trump styled politics.

It's a firehose of misinformation and inaccurate statements. As soon as you question him on one of these, he will deflect onto the next lie. It's almost impossible to fact check in real time, which is why CNN obviously gave up on that idea.

Many conservatives use this nowadays as a debate tactic. Alex Jones made a living of it. All he needs is to say one thing that is correct, buried amongst 99% of total bulshit and some people see him as credible.

How is that debate supposed to inspire confidence in either of the two candidates??

The Dems need to replace Biden tomorrow, there's absolutely no way they can go into the election with Biden v Trump ticket, hell it seems like he may not even be alive come November.

Get Newsom on the phone and tell him change of plans, you're running for President now.

Definitely. Joe is nowhere near as bad as MAGA propaganda wants people to believe.

But he is undeniably old and probably in-decline.

He's still infinitely better than Trump though.
debate today was a shit show. On both sides

LOL.

He's broken people's brains, he really has. Lost for words tbh
They have a literal plan to install far-right religious fascists in as many positions as possible, including re-categorising many positions so the President can hand pick the office holder, a change Biden had to reverse.

What do you gain by believing that this isn't the plan cooked up by a pile of righty fashy churchy orgs?

Hindsight, it would seem that they overprepared him, ladening him down with too many scripted replies. For better or worse maybe just letting him do his thing might have worked out better. He's been in politics a long time and knows his stuff. He probably could have instinctively given better answers and counters.

But chief/ghost patrol etc all think it’s selective editing and Biden is perfectly fine……
Please show me where any of us said that, or go back to trolling on 4Chan.

This kinda feels like the 1989 South Australian State Election when neither of the parties wanted to win as they knew the state bank collapse was imminent.

That's the vibe I'm getting from the Democrats, they don't actually want to win this election. They just want to be able to say for 4 years, see we told you the economy would collapse and women would lose rights and the supreme court is even more right wing than ever, that wouldn't have happened if we we're in charge. While they line their own pockets and regular Americans get monumentally screwed over again and again.

Show us where Theseventhhamster said the Republicans were good on any of those things?

You've said before you vote for the Greens here in Australia, so I don't know why "both these parties are too right wing for me" is such a difficult concept to grasp when it comes to the United States.
What has my voting patterns got to do with anything?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is that debate supposed to inspire confidence in either of the two candidates??

The Dems need to replace Biden tomorrow, there's absolutely no way they can go into the election with Biden v Trump ticket, hell it seems like he may not even be alive come November.

Get Newsom on the phone and tell him change of plans, you're running for President now.

A lot of people don’t like it, but I’m the same Newsom is the guy who could take Trump on and win and has enough brand recognition.

They have a literal plan to install far-right religious fascists in as many positions as possible, including re-categorising many positions so the President can hand pick the office holder, a change Biden had to reverse.

What do you gain by believing that this isn't the plan cooked up by a pile of righty fashy churchy orgs?

Burge takes this about as seriously as debating who is selected full forward in the all Australian team.

From April. Cool. Pointing out actual selective editing.

Now show me where any of us said EVERYTHING is selective editing.

I'll wait right here.

You can wait right there, but you’ll be waiting forever.

Nobody accused you of saying EVERYTHING is selective editing. Not sure why you used the word everything.

You were one of the accused of blaming selecting editing, when the reality is, selective editing isnt the problem. He can barely string a sentence together and all of my examples of Joe struggling to string a sentence together, yes from APRIL (cool indeed), are now even funnier to watch back.

You asked where any of you said it, and I’ve showed you.

Here’s the post so there’s no confusion for anyone else:

But chief/ghost patrol etc all think it’s selective editing and Biden is perfectly fine……

Last edited:
You can wait right there, but you’ll be waiting forever.

Nobody accused you of saying EVERYTHING is selective editing. Not sure why you used the word everything.

You were one of the accused of blaming selecting editing, when the reality is, selective editing isnt the problem. He can barely string a sentence together and all of my examples of Joe struggling to string a sentence together, yes from APRIL (cool indeed), are now even funnier to watch back.

You asked where any of you said it, and I’ve showed you.

Here’s the post so there’s no confusion for anyone else:

You forgot to mention which year.

APRIL 2023

Talk about selective editing!

APRIL 2023

My bad. Yeah na they must have been selective editing his “issues” back then, Joe was totally fine back in APRIL 2023, he’s only been struggling.. from today only.

Apologies.

Glad chief gave you a nudge to come defend yourself too. On ya Chief.

My bad. Yeah na they must have been selective editing his “issues” back then, Joe was totally fine back in APRIL 2023, he’s only been struggling.. from today only.

Apologies.

Do you have any examples of posters in this thread claiming Biden is "perfectly fine" as the original post suggested

(And no, saying he's still a better option than Trump is not evidence of claiming he's perfectly fine)

APRIL 2023

It has to be one of those times I didn't think to look at the year because... well who would pick one post from 15 months ago that doesn't even back up their argument?

Who, Ghosty. WHO!?!

Apologies.

Are you denying that there are selectively edited clips of Joe Biden?

This wasn't the question you butted in on my friend.

Hindsight, it would seem that they overprepared him, ladening him down with too many scripted replies. For better or worse maybe just letting him do his thing might have worked out better. He's been in politics a long time and knows his stuff. He probably could have instinctively given better answers and counters.

Thought same.. it seemed that when he just replied to Trump’s lies & bs he seemed more natural and spoke clearer… not a whole lot, but it was better

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back