USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

The tax return is amongst the simplest things to show at the very least, the ability to meet the bare minimum of transparency for the highest civic office in the country.
It went from

I will release my tax returns, to
No one cares about my tax returns, to
I'll sue to prevent the release of my tax returns

Sounds legit lol

' centrists '
oi no fair, I self identify as centrist but there is no fricking way I'd support Trump for 2020 or 2024. 2016 I was more leaning clinton but was not particularly fussed that trump got in.. then the lies got worse and worse

Who cares about a tax return. Oooo I’m Kamala here’s 10 years of tax returns. I’m Tim Tam here’s my tax return too. Such law abiding citizens.

Meanwhile Kamala leaves the border wide open and speeds up the destruction of America through her destructive policies. Yet she’s the good moral candidate.

Trumps a billionaire. His paying more tax then all of us put together in reality. Sure it might not be as much as his “legally” required to pay but at the same time I couldn’t care less. He still pays tax and a lot of it much more then you and me, so if you care so much why don’t you become a millionaire or billionaire, I’m sure you wouldn’t want 80% of your money to disappear like the radical dems want.

It’s why Bernie Sanders now says oh tax the billionaires because he became a millionaire and then realised he didn’t want to lose 80% of his money when before he said tax all millionaires.

Yes democracy is at stake. Our civil liberties are at stake this election. The Dems are right in saying that. Because if they win they’ll all be eroded and they’re telling you they’ll launch us into full WW3 and communism.
clearly not familiar with the general relationship between billionaires and tax. as in the only tax would be sales tax on what they spend...

Not to mention Kamala on the world stage. What a train wreck that would be, imagine her and Airbus sitting in the chair together geez the bad guys would be very afraid of them. Ummmm not

Putin never invaded Ukraine under Trump. I wonder why. He did with sleepy Joe and cackling Kamala. Trump never antagonised or pissed off Russia, he let them be and let Ukraine be too.

The Taliban didn’t launch their full takeover until after Trump left office. He had a hold of them.

Israel-Hamas was simmering but it didn’t escalate to what it did now when Trump was in office.

Kamala installs no fear in anyone. She just says bombs away and prints countless dollars to fund the war machines. Meanwhile Trump doesn’t start wars, and talks about peace.

Putin, Orban, Bolsonaro, Xi they all feared Trump. Kamala and Tim Tam are push overs. Majorly. There won’t be an end to any of these wars. Instead will you and your kids go fight in WW3, because if you support the Dems and these wars, go fight in them. I for one support peace and don’t want to die for a foreign mercenary country I care nothing about.

Blame Nancy Pelosi for Jan 6 not Trump. Her party are the real enemies to world peace

Not to mention Kamala on the world stage. What a train wreck that would be, imagine her and Airbus sitting in the chair together geez the bad guys would be very afraid of them. Ummmm not

Putin never invaded Ukraine under Trump. I wonder why. He did with sleepy Joe and cackling Kamala. Trump never antagonised or pissed off Russia, he let them be and let Ukraine be too.

The Taliban didn’t launch their full takeover until after Trump left office. He had a hold of them.

Israel-Hamas was simmering but it didn’t escalate to what it did now when Trump was in office.

Kamala installs no fear in anyone. She just says bombs away and prints countless dollars to fund the war machines. Meanwhile Trump doesn’t start wars, and talks about peace.

Putin, Orban, Bolsonaro, Xi they all feared Trump. Kamala and Tim Tam are push overs. Majorly. There won’t be an end to any of these wars. Instead will you and your kids go fight in WW3, because if you support the Dems and these wars, go fight in them. I for one support peace and don’t want to die for a foreign mercenary country I care nothing about.

Blame Nancy Pelosi for Jan 6 not Trump. Her party are the real enemies to world peace
Are they relaunching CNNNN?

Trumps a billionaire. His paying more tax then all of us put together in reality. Sure it might not be as much as his “legally” required to pay but at the same time I couldn’t care less. He still pays tax and a lot of it much more then you and me, so if you care so much why don’t you become a millionaire or billionaire, I’m sure you wouldn’t want 80% of your money to disappear like the radical dems want.
Unless you are his ****en accountant, how the hell would you know?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back