Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Drugs Psychadelic GIF by merkinspurlock

If he (and Trump and Biden) are the best that the USA (with a population of over 300 million people) can offer, then it really speaks volumes to the political class, and the apparatus of the party system that selects them.

At the moment we have someone clearly affected by early signs of dementia, opposed to a dishonest Fascist grifter idiot.

Trump is unfit for office in every possible way and is a real risk to the liberal democratic order on which the entire world is dependent on, so for me it has to be Biden, notwithstanding his dementia.

In a perfect world the political parties of the US would identify the above, and radically overhaul their processes for getting candidates into leadership positions. Same could be said for the UK and our political apparatus as well.

What I wouldn't give for a straight talking, no bullshit, smart, socially progressive, but economically conservative person to be put forward by a political party.

Old man yelling at cloud or valid argument ?

If they don't have receipts they can flip out like a knife ala Buttigieg, I think they do need to get grittier. Every time a Dem has been strong and clear, they've gotten positive reactions. They shouldn't get to the lowest level, show some street fight strength. The country wants that clearly. Be hard, plain spoken, with facts sprinkled in. And cut their opponent mercilessly with receipts.
Carville is being trotted out by the media networks for the clicks, and maybe cynically to put pressure on the DNC and establishment. He's the Dems version of Gingrich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The poor guy still thinks its 1992.

He is by far the smartest person in any position of authority in the Democratic party and can see why they are going to lose.

The party cares about every single issue imaginable except the livelihoods of tens of millions of their traditional voters who are all going to Trump because at least he pretends to care.

The poor guy still thinks its 1992.
If he thought it was still 1992 he'd be near right. It is the economy. There's nothing in it for the average joe and the Dems aren't going to change that as they are completely captured by the corporate giants.

Granted Trump and co aren't going to do anything for average joe, but they'll lie more convincingly about it.

Because if there’s one thing that’s sure to improve senility, it’s the passage of time.
Nah - he's not senile. Just an old dude on a bad day.

seal GIF

What's yours for concluding he isn't?

If he isn’t senile, nor a liar (as per your post below), are you therefore concluding that he’s just a downright dumbass?

OK, grab a list of his lies and explain them away individually. Just a sample I've looked at were plainly wrong, not just a political take on an issue or a smidge outside the lines. They were wrong and his team would know they were wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back