Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems the influx of Trumpettes are rattled, channeling their demi god.

Seemingly okay to just be plain awful about others, because they can.

Truly awful.
I've read the 45 thread and the SRP in general and the most awful things have been said about Trump's wife and frankly any prominent Republican woman.

Now you're suddenly offended. Spare me.

Yes, I think anyone with good faith can know what he meant to say - but nonetheless, he still did call himself a black woman.
It's pretty funny that he is suddenly getting all this extra attention for doing exactly what he has done his whole political career.

Ask a TV news producer or newspaper editor why they're emphasising these and the conversation will circle back to "because we keep running these stories".

Another gaffe by Biden.
Referred to himself as the first black woman VP.
View attachment 2039313

27358a3390ce0148a3d5652ee386baf5.jpg

It's pretty funny that he is suddenly getting all this extra attention for doing exactly what he has done his whole political career.

Ask a TV news producer or newspaper editor why they're emphasising these and the conversation will circle back to "because we keep running these stories".
Turns out this was an answer to a question his team fed the radio producer. I.e. he cant even get out scripted answers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Seeds pointed out, the White House wrote those questions - and we know this because there's a flood of leaks coming out of there at the moment, because this is real. Backbench Democrats are calling for him to stand down, donors are calling for him to stand down, Pelosi has insinuated he should. He's mortally wounded, and the question is whether to go down with the ship or not, which seems a no brainer for me to anyone who truly believes what they say about Trump being an existential threat to democracy.

Another curious thing is that the public has collective amnesia that Biden is the President RIGHT NOW and things are not falling apart.

Almost like he could have as many bad days as he likes and his basically competent team and leaders will carry on running things.

(If you don't count the US's psychotic support of Israel which Trump will continue with anyway.)

Another curious thing is that the public has collective amnesia that Biden is the President RIGHT NOW and things are not falling apart.

Almost like he could have as many bad days as he likes and his basically competent team and leaders will carry on running things.

(If you don't count the US's psychotic support of Israel which Trump will continue with anyway.)
Trouble is (thanks to voluntary voting), the people who think things are okay are not motivated to vote and those who think things are bad are the ones who are intending to vote in large numbers. Not to mention that Bidens stance on some issues means his base won't come out to vote in large numbers but he hasn't taken voters off Trump.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think he has a lot of people around him picking up the slack tbh. Most leaders do.

I think he has a lot of good people around him picking up the slack tbh. Most leaders do.
EFA

Not all Trump certainly had a lot and none of them any good as opposed to few changes in Biden's stable government.

1720323953393.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back