Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised no buzz in the Biden thread.
Haven't watched the speech,but no doubt it was a legacy speech for the ages.

Only metric I'm watching is the Doomsday Clock currently set at 90 seconds/midnight

Gets reset 24/01/2025.
If it gets wound in,that's on Biden and his mate Bibi.

Let it go

There are many Palestinian people in America

Just because his quote didn't suit your agenda doesn't make your post valid

Vance and Trump have said some horrifically racist things and deserve to be lambasted for it, but I don’t see how spreading a racist lie that Haitians are eating cats and dogs is worse than lying and saying you saw that Palestinians were beheading babies.

I think what people should let go is this idea that Biden is some great man of virtue.

Vance and Trump have said some horrifically racist things and deserve to be lambasted for it, but I don’t see how spreading a racist lie that Haitians are eating cats and dogs is worse than lying and saying you saw that Palestinians were beheading babies.

I think what people should let go is this idea that Biden is some great man of virtue.
And yet you have never commented on Biden making these statements until now. ( that I have seen)

My post was nothing more than showing the difference between a Good President and a s**tstain scumbag one

I agree, Biden just repeating any Zionist propaganda is reprehensible.

It’s just terribly disturbing even with that the GOP paint Biden as too pro Palestine.

It’s not even a race to the bottom on Israel between both parties, they have both excavated to China.

Damn, I thought he was on his death bed last year. Onya Jimma!
Good man, too good to be POTUS.
Stack up the courage Carter showed BEFORE he became US President...

1727691411006.png

Add it to the humility and respect he showed for US citizens DURING and AFTER his term as US President

And you have the measure, not just of the man he was and is, but of just how far the US has fallen in terms of the qualities its voters demand from those who seek to assume leadership on their behalf.

Last edited:
Stack up the courage Carter showed BEFORE he became US President...

View attachment 2127231

Add it to the humility and respect he showed for US citizens DURING and AFTER his term as US President

And you have the measure, not just of the man he was and is, but of just how far the US has fallen in terms of the qualities its voters demand from those who seek to assume leadership on their behalf.

He knew the dangers of nuclear accidents his quick response to a State matter saved countless lives and acres of land at Three Mile Island

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1976 was the first time I voted. I was 24. I voted for Gerald Ford. If only I could redo that vote.

On Inauguration Day, Jan 20, 1977, I was on a tour of Japan. I remember handing out peanuts that day to my fellow tourists. Politics was so much more decent in those days.

Jimmy Carter certainly had his faults as president, but his legacy of humanitarianism makes up for that tenfold. The MAGA Christians have chosen the wrong president to emulate.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
1976 was the first time I voted. I was 24. I voted for Gerald Ford. If only I could redo that vote.

On Inauguration Day, Jan 20, 1977, I was on a tour of Japan. I remember handing out peanuts that day to my fellow tourists. Politics was so much more decent in those days.

Jimmy Carter certainly had his faults as president, but his legacy of humanitarianism makes up for that tenfold. The MAGA Christians have chosen the wrong president to emulate.

Mine was 1980, at 19 and in the dorms at school. Voted Barry Commoner because I found out it was over before I could get to the polling place after class. I was in WA state. I just picked out his name. lol
Actually went with Reagan in 84, Mondale didn't impress me, and despite being a part of the discussion that debunked trickle down econ in my econ class. And Bush Sr. after that, even though I knew he lied on the stand during Iran-Contra. Dukakis again, not impressive.
I usually went Dem in state elections, and probably leaned that way on most non-fiscal issues.

Mine was 1980, at 19 and in the dorms at school. Voted Barry Commoner because I found out it was over before I could get to the polling place after class. I was in WA state. I just picked out his name. lol
Actually went with Reagan in 84, Mondale didn't impress me, and despite being a part of the discussion that debunked trickle down econ in my econ class. And Bush Sr. after that, even though I knew he lied on the stand during Iran-Contra. Dukakis again, not impressive.
I usually went Dem in state elections, and probably leaned that way on most non-fiscal issues.
I was a Republican from 1976 to 1999. I rarely voted for a Democrat, maybe a couple of times for local offices. I have a Reagan 1984 poster signed by Nancy Reagan that my younger brother got for me. He still considers himself a Republican, but a Never Trumper. He also hates Kari Lake. He lives in Arizona, so his vote will count, unlike my Illinois vote. Another Arizona brother was an elected county official for five terms. He's a Trump cultist.

I was a Republican from 1976 to 1999. I rarely voted for a Democrat, maybe a couple of times for local offices. I have a Reagan 1984 poster signed by Nancy Reagan that my younger brother got for me. He still considers himself a Republican, but a Never Trumper. He also hates Kari Lake. He lives in Arizona, so his vote will count, unlike my Illinois vote. Another Arizona brother was an elected county official for five terms. He's a Trump cultist.

I heard stories like yours about family members. These guys had family member just completely lose themselves to MAGA.
I remember the 80s as the years of the Young Republicans.:sickv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back