Player Watch #5: Curtis Taylor - re-signed until the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He looked like a really good prospect early on, a good marking option inside 50m and could go back and kick a goal. Should have persisted with him there, he has become very vanilla since then.

He looked like a really good prospect early on, a good marking option inside 50m and could go back and kick a goal. Should have persisted with him there, he has become very vanilla since then.
Not sure the positional change is the reason for his demise.

I have no doubts at Geelong, Sydney, Collingwood he would be an All Australian by now.
No doubts.

And yet I have been waiting since pretty much last year for the next photo to hit the socials of Mick McGuane with an arm around his neck, as he puts on Keilor's blue, white and red on.

I have no doubts at Geelong, Sydney, Collingwood he would be an All Australian by now.
No doubts.

And yet I have been waiting since pretty much last year for the next photo to hit the socials of Mick McGuane with an arm around his neck, as he puts on Keilor's blue, white and red on.

Are Keilors training standards centred around Instagram, starting a t-shirt importing side hustle and attending the Birdcage?

If so, they'll have their man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Keilors training standards centred around Instagram, starting a t-shirt importing side hustle and attending the Birdcage?

If so, they'll have their man.
He will f***ing thrive their next year. No place like home.

hahaha what
tazaa you know your s**t but think you might've taken a hit from the Bigfooty bong on this one.

If Curtis Taylor landed at a proper club they would've hocked him off to us for a 2nd rounder pronto. Just like Collingwood did with their "skinny forward" (his words).

tazaa you know your s**t but think you might've taken a hit from the Bigfooty bong on this one.

If Curtis Taylor landed at a proper club they would've hocked him off to us for a 2nd rounder pronto. Just like Collingwood did with their "skinny forward" (his words).

It feeds into the Phillips stuff that we have these super talents who have been cruelly treated or just unlucky.

Curtis Taylor has not one elite trait. Not one. He's ok at a few things and flat out bad at others. Cannot make a career out of that.

For a third round pick he had a decent career.

It was aided by playing in s**t teams, but for an undersized forward without great pace he probably got the most out of himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back