50% Reload Bonus for Sportingbet up to $500 for existing members

Remove this Banner Ad

That is the first time I ever recall them doing that. They are following Bet365's methods.
They had an identical promotion on the 24th September.

Thanks for the heads-up asanque! Incidentally, I'm just using the bonus like any other money in my account, no $1.01 bets for me.

Its a great offer and good to hear its open to all as sometimes its invite only.

best bit in no Min odds and only have roll it over once, amazing, offers like this overseason require 8x rollovers.

If you back a shorty just lay it on BF, you might lose $20 on the trade but you will be $480 ahead still and have coverage if it happens to lose

Agree with that, bet365 requires 3 x turnover of their bonuses.

I haven't seen any sign of the $100 freebet either, don't know what that's about, but with a free monkey in my account I'm not complaining. To get the advantage of two of these promotions within just over a month is awesome! Pity I couldn't deposit the full grand last time, but it all helps. :)

Did it, put $750 on Western Aus to win the toss and $750 on South Aus to win the toss.
lets hope that coin doesn't land on its side!

I don't see how or why they would, the $1,500 was mine to do with it what i like. It didn't say anywhere that i couldn't put it on both sides in the one game, I read through all the disclaimers. Nothing.

I don't see how or why they would, the $1,500 was mine to do with it what i like. It didn't say anywhere that i couldn't put it on both sides in the one game, I read through all the disclaimers. Nothing.

No the $1000 is yours to do what you want with it, they have given you the $500 and dont expect your to abuse it, they could get you with either of these rules-

7. This promotion is intended for recreational gamblers only.
8. Sportingbet reserves the right to revoke the Reload Bonus at its sole discretion.

Not to mention that with people like you they will probably never make an offer like this again.

You may be right, serves me right I guess. Interesting to note that the odds have changed from $1.95 to $1.90 for the coin toss, I guess a few people have done the same thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i just wish i had signed my whole family up yesterday...

Can you use the offer more than once from the same address? My girlfriend has an account, and wants to put a small amount of money in for Melbourne Cup day, but I'm reluctant to do it as I've already deposited $1000 for $500 free in mine. I'd hate to have that revoked because she made a $30 deposit in her account.

I didn't get one, although that may be because i did the same offer a month ago. still worked when i deposited cash in though...

I found out why I haven't been receiving these promotions.

If you go to the "My Account" tab and then "Details" tab you'll find a red "Subscription Centre" box in the bottom right hand corner.

I had "Unsubscribe from all emails" checked, and "Yes, I would like to subscribe to Sportingbet Promotions" unchecked.

I found out why I haven't been receiving these promotions.

If you go to the "My Account" tab and then "Details" tab you'll find a red "Subscription Centre" box in the bottom right hand corner.

I had "Unsubscribe from all emails" checked, and "Yes, I would like to subscribe to Sportingbet Promotions" unchecked.
Mine was ticked yet I did not get this email.

Remove this Banner Ad

50% Reload Bonus for Sportingbet up to $500 for existing members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back