Toast 6 Crows in 40 man All-Australian squad

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.triplem.com.au/adelaide/...w-is-filthy-over-one-all-australian-omission/

I think he has to respect it was a panels decision. If it was Mark Riccuito's decision to put DT in over RT then fair enough but its a panels decision and they made that decision. Sorry JB, it's fine to go in and back your players but you should refrain from making a comment on which player should be dropped. The AFL should sanction JB over it because its an AFL sanctioned award and he has diminished the award for the player he has named not worthy of AA selection. James has made a massive blue here.

Who gives a crap if JB is happy? He's feeling himself up for the benefit of North supporters

Bruce is not a left wing, bleeding heart little grub, like anyone involved with the ABC appears to be. Having an opinion on everyone else's morals and behaviour. Bet he drives a Volvo.
You are correct though he is very good at calling, especially the horses and is passionate and knowledgeable about a wide range of sports, I just wish he would stick to that. Sport finishes the second you walk off the field Gerard.
He's no Pauline Hanson!

But he is club president. Its different if he is just a commentator but whether he agrees with the side or not he should publicly support the award. Not diminish it for other players.
Cant agree with this.

First you have to work out which hat he has on and secondly my bigger concern is the implication that once the side is picked we cant criticize it.

Don't fall for the hat bullshit. The hat is irrelevant. It's the same head.
I don't agree. Was he interviewed in direct questioning or was this part of his '' radio'' show? Also are you suggesting no-one can criticize the selection once its made?

BGBki2j.jpg

I like the way Brayshaw looked at the AA team and said "wait a minute, there's a defender in there who knows how to defend a man rather than just run off and create play, probably should do something about that."

Without looking at the team would they have selected Tarls for his stopping and other players to run the ball out. Much like the crows do. Maybe JB has just overreacted without thinking it through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.triplem.com.au/adelaide/...w-is-filthy-over-one-all-australian-omission/

I think he has to respect it was a panels decision. If it was Mark Riccuito's decision to put DT in over RT then fair enough but its a panels decision and they made that decision. Sorry JB, it's fine to go in and back your players but you should refrain from making a comment on which player should be dropped. The AFL should sanction JB over it because its an AFL sanctioned award and he has diminished the award for the player he has named not worthy of AA selection. James has made a massive blue here.

JB should stick to being a media personality; because he's a ****ing idiot when he tries to be serious.

No wonder Norf is full of whining little bitches, when the president and coach lead the charge.

Brayshaw suggested a straight swap.

"Daniel Talia, straight out," he said. "Straight out. (He's) not offensive, very good stopper, I like the fact that he's a good one-on-one defender.

"I like a defender who's offensive, who can actually get it and distribute it, which is what 'Taz' does, so it's a disgrace."

Tarrant - 16.4 disposals per game.
Talia - 16 disposal per game.

That additional 0.4 of a disposal from Tarrant must be something very special.

I like the way Brayshaw looked at the AA team and said "wait a minute, there's a defender in there who knows how to defend a man rather than just run off and create play, probably should do something about that."
To be honest when I read his comments I immediately thought something similar: "This is an outrage, what is a defender doing in defence?!"

But I think part of it is him just pandering to the North supporters who would've been annoyed that their only candidate wasn't picked.

To be honest when I read his comments I immediately thought something similar: "This is an outrage, what is a defender doing in defence?!"

But I think part of it is him just pandering to the North supporters who would've been annoyed that their only candidate wasn't picked.

It's a chance for him to be a strong Norf man - and try and deflect attention from the hatchet job on Harvey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast 6 Crows in 40 man All-Australian squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back