Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since Mav received this info, North has conducted a massive internal review, removed the head coach and two assistants, played a more attacking brand of footy, appointed possibly the greatest coach of all time and a right hand man who is a real mover and shaker, with a few more impressive appointments to come. From Mav's reports we had a year to win him over and we've taken a lot of huge steps over the past month or two to win over many allegedly discontented players.
I anticipated someone or Mav moving the goal posts. Based on such levels of conviction and the fact it was all around being homesick and family it wouldn’t matter what has happened at the club.

Honestly will be good for him as well once signed - a lot of the public scuttlebutt and BS will go away once he has a few years contracted and we get another #1 pick through the door.

I anticipated someone or Mav moving the goal posts. Based on such levels of conviction and the fact it was all around being homesick and family it wouldn’t matter what has happened at the club.

The day the club announced Clarko he wrote something like, “I guess he’s staying now”…

Hearing that JHF has just signed a 2 year extension to be announced soon.
Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

But but but Mav said he’s going home, all of Mav ITK ‘s said its a done deal, he’s gone, ship has sailed, horse has bolted. This cannot be true. Mav posted 163 times on how he was going based on his sauces from Adelaide.

Just because you don't like the guy, there's no need to make up crap.
Mav had proper Intel from good sources and he always said it was a lack of leadership and direction within North that had JHF wanting to leave.
I know he can be a grumpy, abrasive bastard, but if the rumours of JHF staying are true, they don't counteract his info at all. If anything they reinforce it.

Outside the Brad Scott epicentre of North players being schooled to invest in Moonee Ponds!? Surely we should be worried.....
Is that why I see all of these campaigners in my local coffee shop? Bloody Scotts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m more worried that he’s not that invested in his footy career.
If clarko thinks the same I’d trade him while he has some value.
He posted this just a couple of weeks ago.
I’m not worried about his investment.

D01E8576-78A5-4286-A705-610E6EE36C5C.jpeg

Definitely, the training and weights sessions are about to be turned up to a professional level that most of these lads have never seen.

We’ll soon find out who wants to put in the hard work and who doesn’t..
It’s about time.

These guys are getting paid very good money to be professional athletes.

If working hard interferes with their personal lives or doesn’t fit in with what they want to do, then I’m sure Coles will be happy to have them stack some shelves.

It might be a bit harsh, but some of these guys are more than happy to take the dollars on offer and then whinge about how they have no private life or it’s all too hard. If that’s the case get a normal job like the rest of us mugs.

Anyone got this news from a credible source? If true, its another media target gone and thats good news.
I heard it from @KickItAnywhere34’s friend. So yes, cue gif.

It’s about time.

These guys are getting paid very good money to be professional athletes.

If working hard interferes with their personal lives or doesn’t fit in with what they want to do, then I’m sure Coles will be happy to have them stack some shelves.

It might be a bit harsh, but some of these guys are more than happy to take the dollars on offer and then whinge about how they have no private life or it’s all too hard. If that’s the case get a normal job like the rest of us mugs.
I agree somewhat with this.

It comes down to the misgivings I’m the SC staff .

Again I’m not sure if we can old the current staff responsible as presumably it will take time for their work to unwind old regimes and shoe the effects of changes.

Didn’t noble mention this preseason the tried to build strength and perhaps aerobic capacity was less if a priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back