Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Ain’t it great to see mr built for September leading his club to…….it’s biggest loss since that wonderful 2007 final 👏👏👏
And no draft capital for ports this year either.
Sweet
Who needs draft capital when you have young stars like Boak, Wines and Dixon

Awww cute …..you lot get belted and you go back to the past…..which didn’t end well for you there either from memory…🤣🤣
Meanwhile back in reality…..
View attachment 2102961
Lol fair enough

Wouldn't put too much blame on the young fella but I understand the animosity

Good luck to y'all

Lol fair enough

Wouldn't put too much blame on the young fella but I understand the animosity

Good luck to y'all
Haha fair play…..👏
Will watch with interest with what you do with the young fella… extend or fire …. Your board had some brilliant ideas including you passing by..
Cheers …till next game

Haha fair play…..👏
Will watch with interest with what you do with the young fella… extend or fire …. Your board had some brilliant ideas including you passing by..
Cheers …till next game
Extend... Jason
Fire... Ken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extend... Jason
Fire... Ken
Why wasn't he fired years ago? I know you guys have been debating this a lot on your board. It must be soul destroying to get to the finals most years and essentially achieve nothing.

Way more than us of course but we're talking about your team here. Is your window still open?

Why wasn't he fired years ago? I know you guys have been debating this a lot on your board. It must be soul destroying to get to the finals most years and essentially achieve nothing.

Way more than us of course but we're talking about your team here. Is your window still open?
Haha I know right. It's not even a debate, it's a frenzied mob at the moment

The "I'm on the fence with Hinkley" moment was around 2017 🤷‍♂️

Is the window still open? I'd like to think so. We have some ageing players but they've been more or less role players the last few years (Dixon, Boak et al).

Who really knows? But a new coach can certainly breathe some life into the team and culture

Is the window still open? I'd like to think so. We have some ageing players but they've been more or less role players the last few years (Dixon, Boak et al).

Who really knows? But a new coach can certainly breathe some life into the team and culture
This is ****en mental.

Hinkley has had you top three after the H&A four of the last five years.

Yet a bunch of your supporters and behind the scenes types or old players constantly white ant him. This is why youse have no success in finals. You're all ****ing with your players heads and blaming the coach for it.

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

This is ****en mental.

Hinkley has had you top three after the H&A four of the last five years.

Yet a bunch of your supporters and behind the scenes types or old players constantly white ant him. This is why youse have no success in finals. You're all ****ing with your players heads and blaming the coach for it.

A house divided against itself cannot stand.
Not the thread for it, but you're welcome to attempt this reasoning in our twelfth thread on this topic

Bet you stand out like the proverbials on the Pear board with this articulacy and correct use of punctuation

Not the thread for it, but you're welcome to attempt this reasoning in our twelfth thread on this topic
I think I've pissed off a few Port posters so much that I'm gonna be banned instantly if I try that.

I did bring it up in the thread about Hinkley being found out on the main board but no one really wanted to engage with the idea.

Ken is just a jazzed up version of Bard. Both frauds who'll never win anything that matters.
If Brad could coach like Ken then we wouldn't have hated him like we did. he's got an excellent record outside of finals. His finals record isn't great but I don't think that's all on him.

I prefer the game where you had finals on the line and the Ben Brown slammed 10 on you lol.
It's one of the classics and another example of the mastermind that is stinkers - managing to find a way to get thrashed when it matters

Funny thing about that one, when questioned by supporters at the end of the year regarding many issues, the then-ceo blamed Dougal Howard for letting Brown off the leash

Not realising that he wasn't even playing 🙄

Jason chose an easy life, he gets to be at home, win home and away games off his boot now and then, the faithful will mever blame him for the shit.

That he decided to leave North going into the 2023 season so he could join Port who now look like North going into the 2018 season is beautiful proof of not only the existence of The Footy Gods, but their malevolently Shakespearian nature.

It's one of the classics and another example of the mastermind that is stinkers - managing to find a way to get thrashed when it matters

Funny thing about that one, when questioned by supporters at the end of the year regarding many issues, the then-ceo blamed Dougal Howard for letting Brown off the leash

Not realising that he wasn't even playing 🙄

It was our revenge for the 2008 game where we had a double chance on the table and you flogged us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back