Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given what Joe's been paid vs his output over the past few years, if he did leave then he'd officially be the first Daniher to be a Sh&t Bloke.

Given what Joe's been paid vs his output over the past few years, if he did leave then he'd officially be the first Daniher to be a Sh&t Bloke.
Salary cap money from prior years is gone, there's no point in complaining about it. We had to spend it anyway. If he gets us some good picks which we can use to draft a couple more flankers I don't think we have a great deal to complain about.

I see no reason why he would leave. He’s on good coin at bombers. I don’t see any of the signs others on here do? Doesn’t seem like the type of bloke who wants to play at the SCG....

If he does though can’t blame him. As long as we get a good price

I see no reason why he would leave. He’s on good coin at bombers. I don’t see any of the signs others on here do? Doesn’t seem like the type of bloke who wants to play at the SCG....

If he does though can’t blame him. As long as we get a good price
Only reasons i can think of is money and their medical staff can actually get him out on the ground regularly.

Only reasons i can think of is money and their medical staff can actually get him out on the ground regularly.

Yeah if he has another injury interrupted year, then he needs to pull the circuit breaker. A move North would be that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice knowing you doug85. I'll never forget our mutual appreciation of Walter Goggins in Justified. RIP in piece.
Or was it saying no to the question, he won't pass away today? I'm voting the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back