Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone at the game behind the goals and saw Logans supposed behind which should have been his 4th? Was it a goal? Should have been reviewed considering how high the ball went.

All shots at goal are auto reviewed, I believe there was no footage of the shot.

Norths board is always a good read on this. One poster said if they did a redraft Mcdonald wouldnt crack the top 10. I actually hope Phillips turns out decent and he might still yet but boy am I glad Mcdonald fell to us.

I wonder who we would have taken had NM taken Logan. Probably DGB or Elijah Hollands.
I hate Norf as much as the next person - but the whole Phillips v McDonald thing has not place yet. It took Heeney like 2 years to recover from his glandular fever and its utterly unfair on both players to have that discussion at this time I feel.

Am just happy watching Logan work hard up and down the ground, learning his craft and making some good contributions.

I hate Norf as much as the next person - but the whole Phillips v McDonald thing has not place yet. It took Heeney like 2 years to recover from his glandular fever and its utterly unfair on both players to have that discussion at this time I feel.

Am just happy watching Logan work hard up and down the ground, learning his craft and making some good contributions.
Agreed. Im just happy with Mcdonald. The comparisons are way too early and also pretty irrelevant. Would rather just enjoy watching Logan develop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norths board is always a good read on this. One poster said if they did a redraft Mcdonald wouldnt crack the top 10. I actually hope Phillips turns out decent and he might still yet but boy am I glad Mcdonald fell to us.

I wonder who we would have taken had NM taken Logan. Probably DGB or Elijah Hollands.

hahaha ... mcdonald not top 10 ... whoever's suggesting that would probly be struggling to count to 10

His interview on Dwayne's World on SEN just now was even better. Doesn't sound like he will ever leave the Swans going by that.

I hope we offer him what he's worth for a longer deal then. I understand why he didn't want to sign for 5 years this time, but now that he's consistently performing, and hopefully about halfway through next year, we're in a position to offer him the right deal.

I think DGB as both need and best available. Not doing as well as I imagined he would at the Hawks.

I hope we offer him what he's worth for a longer deal then. I understand why he didn't want to sign for 5 years this time, but now that he's consistently performing, and hopefully about halfway through next year, we're in a position to offer him the right deal.
He should let his new contract run into the second year (2024). He'll be 22. Look to get 3 or 4 at pretty much top dollar. Take him to 25 or 26. Then a long contract after that to pretty much see him out, unless he does a Buddy!
Seems very relaxed about it all which is a great way to be.

If the draft were to be redone he would be 1 by a mile.
Thilly and JUH wouldn't come close.

I would still find it hard to split the first few in that draft. Logan looks a ripper though

I think DGB as both need and best available. Not doing as well as I imagined he would at the Hawks.

That was my worst nightmare. Though I’m happy to take a defender this year

It must be very intimidating to play as a key forward with one of the greatest of all time.
The last thing you would want to do is get in the way.
So I thought he took a big mental step when he caught that contested mark (I think it was v Carlton) right in front of Buddy.
Must give him confidence too. I did it. Then you go back mid week and train with the same guy. Slaps you on the back mid training encouraging you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Back