Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

No one can blame Logan for that miss. Far from easy.
On reflection after cooling off, one just has to look at who didn’t hit the scoreboard after having wind blown up their arses all year about how wonderful they are as midfielders who kick multiple goals.
Warner, Heeney & Gulden all failed to score a goal in this game at home when pre game, one could be forgiven for thinking we’d get at least one goal from the 3 of them.
A goal that would have won the match.
Not one goal.
The blame goes there if anywhere.
The three boys battling it out for the Brownlow according to the media.🙃
Not your fault Logan. You at least kicked one to give us a chance.

No one can blame Logan for that miss. Far from easy.
On reflection after cooling off, one just has to look at who didn’t hit the scoreboard after having wind blown up their arses all year about how wonderful they are as midfielders who kick multiple goals.
Warner, Heeney & Gulden all failed to score a goal in this game at home when pre game, one could be forgiven for thinking we’d get at least one goal from the 3 of them.
A goal that would have won the match.
Not one goal.
The blame goes there if anywhere.
The three boys battling it out for the Brownlow according to the media.🙃
Not your fault Logan. You at least kicked one to give us a chance.
Yep, totally agree. The three of them may have been well held, but that is probably what they are going to face for the rest of the year, especially in finals, so they need to learn how to cope.

We can call it what it was , a shithouse shot for goal but also point out he isn't the devil and he didn't cost us the win on his own.

But in pure isolation he should at least kick the distance there and somewhere near the posts

We can call it what it was , a shithouse shot for goal but also point out he isn't the devil and he didn't cost us the win on his own.

But in pure isolation he should at least kick the distance there and somewhere near the posts

He didn't kick it backwards is a positive.

Over thinking, he needed a clear mind & to go through his natural kicking action. He'll learn from the experience, he'll be better for it. A good example to the other swans players too, don't overthink & trust your normal kicking action.

I do like we're trying to play him further up field (looks like it) to get him some early touches. Possibly something that can work out well for the team due to his great field kicking & aerobic capacity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we can cover Warner (not that I want to lose him) but someone posted a good comparison of Logan and gun KFs when they played the same amount of games Logan has now, and he is on the right track. KPP take a bit longer to develop. I hope he re-signs.

I did some digging and asked some questions to the inner sanctum, and the contract has just stalled on:

Potato Fritters (WA)

Swans won't remove the word 'scallop' from the contract, and Logans gone postal, and it hasn't been resolved.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back