Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

This is just me personally, but I'm not really a fan of "source-shaming", for lack of better words.

There are a number of people on this site with sources and I think everyone should be encouraged to share what they know, or what they've heard, without fear of retribution if it turns out to not be 100% accurate. And that can happen. There's always a chance the information you receive from your source, or your source receives from someone else, could be inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, or subject to change in the future.

It can end up like one big game of Telephone, but it should still be seen as a positive if someone decides to include this board in it.

You forgot to add , 'completely made up'.

This is just me personally, but I'm not really a fan of "source-shaming", for lack of better words.

There are a number of people on this site with sources and I think everyone should be encouraged to share what they know, or what they've heard, without fear of retribution if it turns out to not be 100% accurate. And that can happen. There's always a chance the information you receive from your source, or your source receives from someone else, could be inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, or subject to change in the future.

It can end up like one big game of Telephone, but it should still be seen as a positive if someone decides to include this board in it.
But can we all agree SparkeLord was a good read?

I completely forgot about that until Hairy brought it up.

More SparkleLord I say!

Stoked to have him for another 4 years and looks like he’s living his best life in the red and white which is awesome.

FWIW, he currently has more total goals than both Curnow and McKay did at the same age.

Lets face it - unless it’s the player or the Manager, player movement stuff is ‘locker room’ gossip.

Doesn’t mean it has no value - mostly it is a fair indication.

But it’s hardly something to make you ‘king of the internet’.

Lets all pitch in, and kudos to who gets it right. 👍

Its always the manager that leaks the negiotiations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Claremont boys & Don Pyke had the inside word on both.

We evidently either rated Gus higher, or saw inside mid as the greater need (or both).

But is JVR better than Logan? Pack marking, probably yes - but around the ground, no way.
He can pinch hit probably better in the ruck

Both Claremont boys & Don Pyke had the inside word on both.

We evidently either rated Gus higher, or saw inside mid as the greater need (or both).

But is JVR better than Logan? Pack marking, probably yes - but around the ground, no way.
IIRC didn't Grainger-Barrass dust him up in Colts? Was there a question mark over his ticker? Some such.

IIRC didn't Grainger-Barrass dust him up in Colts? Was there a question mark over his ticker? Some such.
DGB did actually have the better of Logan in the match I saw in their draft year.

But the question was never on Logan’s ticker or aerobic capacity. The talk was actually all around how good DGB was. It wasn’t the only game DGB dominated.

We would (if reports are to believed) have taken DGB if North didn’t go with Phillips.

A real sliding doors moment.

DGB did actually have the better of Logan in the match I saw in their draft year.

But the question was never on Logan’s ticker or aerobic capacity. The talk was actually all around how good DGB was. It wasn’t the only game DGB dominated.

We would (if reports are to believed) have taken DGB if North didn’t go with Phillips.

I was with a Hawks coach at that time and they were desperate for Logan

Still early days but geez some from that 2020 draft would want to get a wriggle on to prevent it from being arguably the worst draft in recent memory

Still early days but geez some from that 2020 draft would want to get a wriggle on to prevent it from being arguably the worst draft in recent memory
And to think. No club rated a bloke called Errol in the top 30 picks in what is turning out to be a dud draft year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #6 Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Back