#6 Luke Jackson - Going west (life is peaceful there)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't like the way he didn't really have any parting message to the dees fans. He just left.

Your best post ever on the board. (the bar is pretty low but well done all the same)

Yeah heck that guy.

Think you'll find that most players don't write a parting message until they've actually been traded.
well Josh Dunkley has. admittedly at the BnF. But it's not hard to come out with a quick 'I wanted to thank the Mfc and their fans for developing me as a player and supporting me on the way to our premiership. Now I'm looking to explore trade opportunities to return to my home state to be closer to family and friends but I will always think fondly of the Mfc'. it literally takes 10 seconds in any interview. Poor from his manager too as far as I'm concerned.

well Josh Dunkley has. admittedly at the BnF. But it's not hard to come out with a quick 'I wanted to thank the Mfc and their fans for developing me as a player and supporting me on the way to our premiership. Now I'm looking to explore trade opportunities to return to my home state to be closer to family and friends but I will always think fondly of the Mfc'. it literally takes 10 seconds in any interview. Poor from his manager too as far as I'm concerned.
I think you'll find that almost no other player that has requested a trade this year has written a farewell yet. I'll save you the time to tell you that none of our players have.

Jackson too gutless to attend the BnF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate have you heard the campaigner speak? I reckon your post has more words than Jackson's entire vocabulary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back