VFL Past #65: Shaun McKernan 🐴 - Returns to the Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

eth-dog, out of curiosity would you still say that there is literally zero chance that Mckernan could have kicked 40 goals playing full forward for us this season?
At current rate (12 from 7 games, a decent sample size as that is 1/3 of a season) he would have 38 over a 22 game season.

He would be a chance, no certainty, but a chance.

At current rate (12 from 7 games, a decent sample size as that is 1/3 of a season) he would have 38 over a 22 game season.

He would be a chance, no certainty, but a chance.
Which is all i was saying back in the preseason. Didn't think it was likely but thought there was a chance he could do it. I'm actually pretty surprised, even though my argument about being at his peak etc seems to be all playing out. I'm not used to getting these things right!

Which is all i was saying back in the preseason. Didn't think it was likely but thought there was a chance he could do it. I'm actually pretty surprised, even though my argument about being at his peak etc seems to be all playing out. I'm not used to getting these things right!
I’m saving my “I told you so’s” for when Smack kicks 7 in a finals victory.

Last season you banged on about how pathetic he is as a footballer and said he would be first to be delisted. A year on and you want to give him another contract.
Let him show it first. 1 year is the right deal for what he's produced.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

We know you despise him with a passion but a 2 year deal will be deserved if he continues to play well.

If you're going to start this targeting Ethan thing again you can stop right now. You know very well he'll bite back hard and then you'll both end up with infractions, given how many times you've been spoken to about it before. Put him on ignore if you don't like what he has to say.

Last season you banged on about how pathetic he is as a footballer and said he would be first to be delisted. A year on and you want to give him another contract.

Smack has been drafted, delisted, rookied, re-rookied, upgraded, downgraded, and then barely stayed on the list again last year, in and around his 50 odd games of football in the last ten years. In that circumstance I'd say a hell of a lot more people than just Ethan are mighty conflicted about whether he is or ever will be worth betting on as a footballer.

If you're going to start this targeting Ethan thing again you can stop right now. You know very well he'll bite back hard and then you'll both end up with infractions, given how many times you've been spoken to about it before. Put him on ignore if you don't like what he has to say.
And eth-dog you can take note of that as well. Don't like it, put him on ignore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go back another season and you'll find eth predicted he would be All Australian, maybe McKernan is in eth's good books again?

This was a bit of everything from him today. Did some absolutely brain dead things but also did a couple of really good things.

Wasn't his best game but he's still dangerous and snagged a couple for a pass mark. Gets it going his way a bit and could easilly have kicked 4, instead 2 was an ok return.

This was a bit of everything from him today. Did some absolutely brain dead things but also did a couple of really good things.

Not that different from Joey really but has had a few more season to iron out those wrinkles, I can forgive JD for his occasional overly ambitious plays.
Not too sure what to think about him honestly.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Past #65: Shaun McKernan 🐴 - Returns to the Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back