Player Watch #7: Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

"The Tigers' young forward Ben Lennon remains out of contract, with negotiations on the terms of a new deal yet to be concluded. While Richmond remains optimistic of re-signing him the fact he remains out of contract with the trade period now underway is surprising. No club is understood to have enquired about Lennon as a trade target on Monday at the opening of trades."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...e-carlisle-20151012-gk7aji.html#ixzz3oLVsRI1q

I really cant understand what and why you are failing to see what im saying but i will try to be clearer perhaps that may help
Why are you going on about player loyalty with players that have been in the system 5-6-9 years that totally irrelevant to this topic.
Yes, but he can play. As opposed to some others on the list.

Richmond invested #12 into Lennon
He was over the moon to come to tigerland (practically creamed himself due to his adoration of lids and our players backed him and wanted francis to select him)
Injured and not at Afl Fitness and played min games, Then Injured again - Hell he is even injured now and had an operation.
Been Unlucky and Done nothing - Played 2-3 reasonable games (not BOG as was mentioned)
His 1st Contract renew and his holding out - When was the last time thats happened a 16 gamer holding out for more $$$

Piss him off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this bloke still on our list, Must still be waiting for Dan Richardson to call his manager with his contract being improved.

Hope they keep him holding until the last day then say - Sorry you have been traded to Brisbane for Aish

I daresay Blues are interested and if he wanted to leave, he'd no doubt be the glue to get a Yarran trade done. But I don't buy into the 'no clubs enquired' thing - we were in talks with GWS all day on the first so probably a lack of time/low priority case for us.

Ban worthy? I was the first one here to say his manager and Richmond are miles apart. I was roundly criticised then and since then his manager has said the same thing.

Firstly, it was common knowledge for a long while we were in contract talks with Lennon about what he wants to be paid and what we are willing to pay. That is not over yet, so again, if you know more, let us know. cause as of yesturday that is where it was and it was quiet proactive discussions according to our club.

I daresay Blues are interested and if he wanted to leave, he'd no doubt be the glue to get a Yarran trade done. But I don't buy into the 'no clubs enquired' thing - we were in talks with GWS all day on the first so probably a lack of time/low priority case for us.

I again doubt he will be traded to the blues IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back