• Inside Midfielder

Votes: 89 41.8%
  • Forward Pocket

Votes: 124 58.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, but I'll back Steve Saunders and the club doc over internet medics any day. Even if they did somehow fail to realise Andrew Swallow's sprained testicle would inexorably lead to a torn achilles.

Played with a bad knee and whose to say that that didn't contribute to his injury. Just sayin.

Our club does not manage our players well.

Z to play next week......

I'm surprised he wasn't rubbed out by the mrp for that tackle in the goal square.

Anyway, put him on ice for next season. Play players like AK, Daw, BMac and Garner for more of the big time in prep for next year.

Pretty obvious that there is no need to play any injured players now, anyone who needs surgery should be put in, nothing to gain now.

Rest him. He's been struggling with his leg for a while now, seems crazy it risk it when our season is shot.

While we are at it rest Anyone else that has been carrying niggles.

Time to plan for 2014

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our club does not manage our players well.

Z to play next week......

Sorry, I must have missed something.

Our club has had an injury list of the past 3 years that all other clubs are envious of and would love.

But apparently "Our club does not manage our players well"......... Gimme a break !!!

Sorry, I must have missed something.

Our club has had an injury list of the past 3 years that all other clubs are envious of and would love.

But apparently "Our club does not manage our players well"......... Gimme a break !!!

Wells' ongoing problems, Adams' shoulders, Lachie's knee, Swallow's ankle, Grima's back, Jay Z's legs (from the top of head) - I think he's referring to playing our blokes with niggles/injuries rather than an injury list as such.

Wells' ongoing problems, Adams' shoulders, Lachie's knee, Swallow's ankle, Grima's back, Jay Z's legs (from the top of head) - I think he's referring to playing our blokes with niggles/injuries rather than an injury list as such.

Mate I don't cop that.
You give me any of the other clubs and I will print the above list of players playing with niggles. You list Wells, Adams & Hansen and right now they are playing their best footy of 2013.
Jack plays because ....... Well because he's Jack.

If you think blokes don't play in every club with slight injuries then you have rocks in your head. It is not a NORTH problem, it is a simple
case that it's the AFL with elite sportsman who want to play week in week out and can even bluff their way through fitness tests to play.

Mate I don't cop that.
You give me any of the other clubs and I will print the above list of players playing with niggles. You list Wells, Adams & Hansen and right now they are playing their best footy of 2013.
Jack plays because ....... Well because he's Jack.

If you think blokes don't play in every club with slight injuries then you have rocks in your head. It is not a NORTH problem, it is a simple
case that it's the AFL with elite sportsman who want to play week in week out and can even bluff their way through fitness tests to play.

They've also had weeks or even a whole season where they were made to look half the player they are.

No doubt other teams have players with niggles - i.e Tomohawk, no one would dispute that, it just seems as though we continually play these players no matter what.

How often have Grima and MacMahon came back completely underdone for example?

They've also had weeks or even a whole season where they were made to look half the player they are.

No doubt other teams have players with niggles - i.e Tomohawk, no one would dispute that, it just seems as though we continually play these players no matter what.

How often have Grima and MacMahon came back completely underdone for example?

Yeah plenty of times mate but that is the tale of all clubs outside the top ones. They just don't have the credits on the
board to be able to rest players as it's such a cut throat industry. Shit Nathan Bock came back and lasted 1 game. Playing
underdone players is the chance a side that finishes midfield each year is just part of the process.

Hawks can rest Hodge & Franklin as they can afford to drop one or 2 games but I assure you if they were sitting 9th then
both would have played last week. When we are comfortably in the top 4 next year, You will see players rested. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back