Player Watch #7: Zane Duursma - out for 2024, undergoing shoulder surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

Which past player do we think presents the jumper on Saturday?

Ziebs?

Reckon for Colby it would have to be stevo or cunners
Ziebell is employed by another club now so it won't be him.

Because the game is in Sydney it's logistically difficult to predict but IF they stick with former wearers of the jersey number then maybe Dani Laidley for Zane, and yeah Stevo for Colby.

Because the game is in Sydney it's logistically difficult to predict but IF they stick with former wearers of the jersey number then maybe Dani Laidley for Zane, and yeah Stevo for Colby.
Doubt that would stop it being an option

Would’ve happened in the past if not at our club then at others

That cheeky message to Larks would've been sent when he was 13/14. Kid's clearly had confidence coming out of his ears for a while now. Good stuff

Edit: ****, even younger. Forgot Larks debuted in 2017

Doubt that would stop it being an option

Would’ve happened in the past if not at our club then at others
Ziebell is employed by Richmond. Doubt they would be stoked to see him fly interstate after their game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That cheeky message to Larks would've been sent when he was 13/14. Kid's clearly had confidence coming out of his ears for a while now. Good stuff

Edit: *, even younger. Forgot Larks debuted in 2017

I think it was a joke mate.

Unless you’re joking and now the jokes on me.

Anyway, hats off to Zane. I didn’t think he’d play round 1. He’s a goal kicker but wasn’t doing enough but that changed against the saints.

Couldn’t deny him after that.

It’s the weekend and 2 days after their game he can fly where he wants on a weekend off
Would you be happy with one of our coaches flying interstate on a Tuesday after we played on a Sunday night?

Kerry Good would be unreal for Durs. Schwatta for Colby……or Johnny Holt.

I think it was a joke mate.

Unless you’re joking and now the jokes on me.

Anyway, hats off to Zane. I didn’t think he’d play round 1. He’s a goal kicker but wasn’t doing enough but that changed against the saints.

Couldn’t deny him after that.
I know he didn't actually send it but they've summed up his mentality quite well. He knows he's got some tricks and hopefully he's ready to show em

It was a joke. The Colby text to Greenwood was legit so they made up a text from Duursma to Larkey for the announcement.
Don’t ruin the joke
Season 1 Real Talk GIF by Paramount+

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Zane Duursma - out for 2024, undergoing shoulder surgery

Remove this Banner Ad

Back