Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Frightening to think Scott finished in the Top 3 of our B&F twice!!!!

People saying he’s “gone” and “checked out”? Which opposing club would take him? Seriously.

His career at an opposing club would be on par with Dumonts at Port.

Yeah, this "he's already gone" stuff is laughable.

He's currently in the only situation that will see him play regular AFL footy. The ONLY situation.

People on here are off with the fairies if they think he has one other club committing to him. It's fanciful. He's barely hanging onto a spot in a historically bad footy team. Turn it up.

Yeah, this "he's already gone" stuff is laughable.

He's currently in the only situation that will see him play regular AFL footy. The ONLY situation.

People on here are off with the fairies if they think he has one other club committing to him. It's fanciful. He's barely hanging onto a spot in a historically bad footy team. Turn it up.

He was improving and he had a sensational year only last year.

Memories of a gold fish. There has to be a reason for his massive downfall because its so drastic. He isn't injured? What else has drastically changed?

Clubs will go after him because if he has checked out, when they are sniffing around, him and his manager will be well aware of these things.

Frightening to think Scott finished in the Top 3 of our B&F twice!!!!

People saying he’s “gone” and “checked out”? Which opposing club would take him? Seriously.

His career at an opposing club would be on par with Dumonts at Port.
All in sunbury are saying everyone has checked out, but like hotel california on auto repeat.

He was improving and he had a sensational year only last year.

Memories of a gold fish. There has to be a reason for his massive downfall because its so drastic. He isn't injured? What else has drastically changed?

Clubs will go after him because if he has checked out, when they are sniffing around, him and his manager will be well aware of these things.

Bookmark this.

He's averaged 20+ once in his career over a season. He's skinny, timid and can't kick.

I admire his workrate, but he's just never going to be an impactful player in good sides and in big games. Not gonna happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bookmark this.

He's averaged 20+ once in his career over a season. He's skinny, timid and can't kick.

I admire his workrate, but he's just never going to be an impactful player in good sides and in big games. Not gonna happen.
well I don't want to split hairs, but he is averaging 19.9 this year, with the back half still to come,

Still, I can't disagree with your general point that his disposal either needs to improve pronto, or we'll be looking elsewhere. The only mitigating consideration this year is that the experiment of playing him at HBF has not been a success, and it can't have helped his confidence. He's a winger, full stop

well I don't want to split hairs, but he is averaging 19.9 this year, with the back half still to come,

Still, I can't disagree with your general point that his disposal either needs to improve pronto, or we'll be looking elsewhere. The only mitigating consideration this year is that the experiment of playing him at HBF has not been a success, and it can't have helped his confidence. He's a winger, full stop

I agree he's a winger and some of the additions have forced him back. Which is just bad management and another poor set of decisions. Not his fault.

Scott's only stand out feature is his endurance but that is because most of the team is so unfit. In any other team Scott's fitness would be the average baseline expectation.
If he’s just endurance.
Maybe he should consider a career change running marathons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back