Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Remove this Banner Ad

3ad602dbff3892f0421787ef6862fe14.jpg

And here's a picture of the mass-murdering psychopaths responsible for it all.

You only have to watch the first minute before you start asking yourself, "is this a ******* joke?"

Watch the last video from 5 minutes in mate....Listen to what William Leslie has to say. post 34.

Flight 93, that was supposed to have crashed in Penn state, landed in Ohio & was confirmed by CNN & the mayor, after a supposed bomb scare.

That's the brazen audacity of these criminals in the White House.

Watch Rumsfeld here bragging on Sept 10 2001, about what was about to go down....2.3 Trillion dollar cover-up & mass-murder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

e
And here's a picture of the mass-murdering psychopaths responsible for it all.

I don't think it's prudent to single out any individual or collective as simply as that.
The real forces behind directing what happens on this planet may be (should be) somewhat more covert.

9/11 clearly wasn't what it was made out to be.....that's obvious.
It may have though been, just a stepping stone to a higher agenda. This we even now, cannot put the pieces into place for.....may take a lot of time....and all too late, time....to do so.

Cheers for the videos I might check them out latter.
It's important though that people keep posting videos like this because amazingly there are still people out there that don't believe this was an inside job. I seriously don't know how obvious some things need to be before people raise an eyebrow let alone open their eyes.

Cheers for the videos I might check them out latter.
It's important though that people keep posting videos like this because amazingly there are still people out there that don't believe this was an inside job. I seriously don't know how obvious some things need to be before people raise an eyebrow let alone open their eyes.

Above offer applies to you too. Perhaps I could convince you otherwise... ;)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Above offer applies to you too. Perhaps I could convince you otherwise... ;)

I'm going to assume we both know a little about both sides of the argument(if not for a better word). Not sure at this point to much convincing will occur amongst those who have made up their mind. We would agree though that one sides right and one wrong but that would be about it.

I'm going to assume we both know a little about both sides of the argument(if not for a better word). Not sure at this point to much convincing will occur amongst those who have made up their mind. We would agree though that one sides right and one wrong but that would be about it.

Good assumption. I know a fair bit (always open to learning more).

Opinions may differ, sure, but facts are facts and they should paint the picture.

How about this: choose a topic, something you think "seals the deal" as it were. Something irrefutable. Perhaps it's free fall speed, perhaps it's wtc7, perhaps it's the hole in the pentagon being too small... Whatever you like.

We discuss that point, and that point alone until one of us can't refute another's point, and would need to concede. This way, we can't get side tracked and jump around on what is a multi faceted topic.

Thoughts?

Good assumption. I know a fair bit (always open to learning more).

Opinions may differ, sure, but facts are facts and they should paint the picture.

How about this: choose a topic, something you think "seals the deal" as it were. Something irrefutable. Perhaps it's free fall speed, perhaps it's wtc7, perhaps it's the hole in the pentagon being too small... Whatever you like.

We discuss that point, and that point alone until one of us can't refute another's point, and would need to concede. This way, we can't get side tracked and jump around on what is a multi faceted topic.

Thoughts?

But I've heard all the arguments,it was a long time ago now,plenty has been said.
I like the vids being put up so younger people or people who were not interested before can see them and investigate for themselves. You can still argue and make your point to all those dudes so everyone's a winner.

But I've heard all the arguments,it was a long time ago now,plenty has been said.
I like the vids being put up so younger people or people who were not interested before can see them and investigate for themselves. You can still argue and make your point to all those dudes so everyone's a winner.

So what convinced you? What was your "ah hah" moment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory 9/11 and the Europhysics News - Controlled Demolition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back