Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

'No shit' Sherlocks.;)
I can't believe it's been 16 years since 9/11, and that the disaster happened closer to 1985 than the present day.

Thinking about September 11, as a hypothetical what would you do if you woke up one morning and found it was 10 September 2001, you were the same age and doing the same things you were doing back then, but you had all your memories of the 16 years since?

It's an interesting conundrum, and in the hands of the right screenwriter or author would be a great movie or novel. As a hypothetical, Jane is a 35-year-old married mother of two from Philadelphia who after an especially busy day at work falls into a deep sleep. When she awakens the next morning her husband is no longer beside her, she is not in her bed nor her bedroom. She is again a 19-year-old college student waking up in her dorm room, her roommate awakening in the bed opposite from her, an S Club 7 song playing on the radio before the song ends - and the radio announcer advises it is a fine and sunny day ahead for September 10 2001. The very confused Jane still has all her memories of her life since, and knows what is going to happen the next day. What does she do?

Isn't it obvious?....She should go all vigilante style & put a bullet through the heads of Bush, Rumsfeld & Cheney....Thus saving the lives of millions, the destruction of 7 country's & Europe from a massive refuge crisis into the bargain.

Duh!

Ah... it was a joke!

Well, allow me to apologize.

In my defence, you say lots of things I find silly and not serious, yet there you are defending them as gospel.

I assume this was just like the rest.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

More of a reflection on Total Power and his ridiculous obsession. Seinfeld captured it beautifully.

More of a reflection on Total Power and his ridiculous obsession. Seinfeld captured it beautifully.

Not quite an obsession, but i am having exposing a few muppets though by telling them the truth about the "sources" they chose to believe. The biggest of em all is p35, who made it his number 1 job to quote neo nazis, you are a lightweight LOL so you don't get any mention sorry.

:D

If you got up nice and early and ran down the street of Manhattan imploring people not to go to work that day... would anyone listen?

What would I do?

Call in bomb threats for the affected flights, and ground them.

If you did any of that, they would have blamed you as well. It is easy for the shadow government to keep your family quiet and finish you!

I can't believe it's been 16 years since 9/11, and that the disaster happened closer to 1985 than the present day.

Thinking about September 11, as a hypothetical what would you do if you woke up one morning and found it was 10 September 2001, you were the same age and doing the same things you were doing back then, but you had all your memories of the 16 years since?

It's an interesting conundrum, and in the hands of the right screenwriter or author would be a great movie or novel. As a hypothetical, Jane is a 35-year-old married mother of two from Philadelphia who after an especially busy day at work falls into a deep sleep. When she awakens the next morning her husband is no longer beside her, she is not in her bed nor her bedroom. She is again a 19-year-old college student waking up in her dorm room, her roommate awakening in the bed opposite from her, an S Club 7 song playing on the radio before the song ends - and the radio announcer advises it is a fine and sunny day ahead for September 10 2001. The very confused Jane still has all her memories of her life since, and knows what is going to happen the next day. What does she do?
I would make money by short selling American Airlines shares and buying gold. I would also make millions from betting on sports I knew the result of.

A telling insight into the mind of Lebbo73...

Busted wing: "I'd try to save people"
Lebbo73: "I'd try to get rich!"

No one would believe you. Plus, how are you going to warn people that your masters are trying to kill you?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah bro, subscribing to neo-nazi POV is much better!:thumbsu:

You're the one defending the current Fascist Neo-NAZI/Zionist regime & it's cover ups....I'm attempting to unmask it.

You see your absurdity here surely?

You've gotten all tangled up in knots, by the Mocking-bird, Zionist/NAZI run MSM dialectics & propaganda....And you aren't even aware of it.

And all you are doing by it, here in this thread, is betraying your complete & utter naivete about world politics.

Today's news highlights.

FRESH evidence submitted in a major 9/11 lawsuit moving forward against the Saudi Arabian government reveals its embassy in Washington may have funded a “dry run” for the hijackings carried out by two Saudi employees, further reinforcing the claim employees and agents of the kingdom directed and aided the 9/11 hijackers and plotters.

Those ingenious Jews. They have replaced the Saudi Royal Family with Mossad agents.:rolleyes:

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...s/news-story/5dffa93062f44cb9c3d02c489c1d0288

You're the one defending the current Fascist Neo-NAZI/Zionist regime & it's cover ups....I'm attempting to unmask it.

You see your absurdity here surely?

You've gotten all tangled up in knots, by the Mocking-bird, Zionist/NAZI run MSM dialectics & propaganda....And you aren't even aware of it.

And all you are doing by it, here in this thread, is betraying your complete & utter naivete about world politics.

The Jaegar O'Meara & Ty Vickery trade was conceived in Tel Aviv by Mossad. It was part of the world wide Zionist conspiracy to ruin Hawthorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back